New GAA Board Poll

Started by AbbeySider, November 10, 2006, 10:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How does everyone like the new GAA board?

Prefer the old board
11 (13.3%)
New board is better
47 (56.6%)
Like it
16 (19.3%)
Hate it
0 (0%)
Undecided
9 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 77

AbbeySider

This is the first poll... but its a relevant one I think!

DickyRock

Have to say I like the way that individual thread are marked as read.

el_cuervo_fc

I lkie the rating it gives for your posts

amallon

Its fantastic.  So much faster and easier to use and lots of new features.  We done Admin!  8)
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

ziggysego

Liking it so far, but I'll see over the next days and weeks ahead.
Testing Accessibility

Rufus T Firefly

I suspect it will take us all some time to get used to the new Board. Overall I like the familiarity of the old Board (a bit like sleeping with the wife) but its hard to beat the unknown excitement of the new Board (the bit on the side if you like).

And ZIggelo - could you leave the arse licking behind on the old Board. There's a good boy/girl.

ziggysego

What arse-licking am I supposed to have done now?
Testing Accessibility

Redgreenery

New board brilliant. Much easier to get around to different features.

ONeill

Fairly comprehensive information available - when you've been on and for how long....
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Galwaybhoy

The new board is probably better.  I like to be able to have an avater and overall its just a more professional looking board.

Though the smileys are crappy looking on this board compared to the last board.  Though thats only a small thing...

Redhandfan

So far, so good. 

A big thanks to Fionntamhnach for producing the excellent club crests.

Let's hope posters like realredhandfan will behave themselves on this new Board and come up with some meaningful discussion for a change.   

Flat Hedgehog

Now I've managed to get on here it's great! Could Admin merge all the Armagh threads. The 3 on Armagh Harps is a bit much! Why can't they all be merged in with the Armagh Club Hurling & Football thread?
Knowledge only brings fear.

Flat Hedgehog

How do you post photographs or pictures on the new Board? I posted this in the wrong thread  :-[. I can't edit! How do you edit?
Should we have a help thread until everyone gets familiar with the workings of the new Board?
Knowledge only brings fear.

Bud Wiser

Can I post the list of Premium Seat holders email addresses on this swanky new board?

I think its a great yoke altogether.

Stranworst

Far better than old board. Much easier registration etc, took two seconds.