Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Truth hurts

Mark Doran away to Slaughtneil, is this confirmed?

seanyb

Lavey have appointed clubman Gary Cushnahan as manager for the incoming season.

Richard Thornton added to the Magherafelt ticket - big addition.

JGDoire

Murray developing well and a few others coming along......good fightback against TYrone.......well done Glen !!!

tbrick18

Quote from: JGDoire on January 13, 2023, 09:25:01 AM
Murray developing well and a few others coming along......good fightback against TYrone.......well done Glen !!!

Murray definitely look like he'll be an option this year.
Great attitude in the Tyrone game 2nd half and good to see so many getting a decent amount of game time.
I'd love to see Tohill getting a run in MF though, he looks a bit lost in the forward line.

Fingers crossed for Glen, love to see them go all the way.

Link

Any insight to macrory cup this year.
How should the derry schools fair?

I know niall o'donnell is  with the convent and they still have johnston involved.

Who are st pats main men? They play tonight in owenbeg.

Estimator

From what I can gather, the Maghera team might be a year early. They won the Rannafast last year.
No idea how many have returned for 6th form.

Think the Convent have a decent amount of last year's panel still available again this year.

There are also plenty of rumours around Holy Trinity's MacRory Cup recruitment policy. It seems that they are going all out for a first title
Ulster League Champions 2009

Link

A few lads overage that have already completed year 14 and word of others doing a 2 day week in school? Surely not

ClubScene13

Quote from: Link on January 13, 2023, 05:32:39 PM
A few lads overage that have already completed year 14 and word of others doing a 2 day week in school? Surely not

It's the lads that have completed year 14 that are doing the 2 day school week. Work experience the other 3 days. It's definitely wrong and I assume the lads could be 19 by now. I don't know how many are at it but I know of at least 3 starting tonight, could be more, might not be.

You'd imagine the Academy / Maghera / Convent wouldn't be happy about this but they seem to be getting away with it for now.

Link

Tough one to take for maghera tonight. McEldowney will slot nicely into that slaughtneil side, wise beyond his years on the ball.

Refereeing seems to be getting worse. Some of the tackles ignored tonight and tackles round the neck not punished with a yellow.

Certain black card for late off the ball tackle on McGuckian not given.

Newbridge Exile

McGuckian was definitely singled out for "special treatment" by HTC

Wildweasel74

How's that working for holy trinity, I repeated upper sixth part time, but couldnt play school fball as I been overage,

Champion The Wonder Horse

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 14, 2023, 03:05:25 PM
How's that working for holy trinity, I repeated upper sixth part time, but could play school fball as I been overage,

The extra year clearly didn't help.

quit yo jibbajabba

Is that Chrissy Spiers ex Magherafelt playin for Rathmore in the Intermediate final?! Funny where boys end up..

Wildweasel74

Yes it is. Must got lost down south.

quit yo jibbajabba

Lol. Think he in Australia a while. Then took scenic route home eh 😃