?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JPGJOHNNYG

Like I was saying. I feel ill now

screenexile

Milltown Row2

Not watching it but well done so far
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

The B Specials have done alright so far.

charlieTully

Main Street

Perhaps the european leagues thread?

charlieTully

An Watcher

clarshack

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 18, 2022, 11:52:58 AM
Was going to ask the question, would Celtic fans prefer to have won the league this year or be in Seville?

Celtic are in a much better place right now for winning the league. What a season!

charlieTully

Hopefully the trolls slide on again now.

illdecide

Quote from: charlieTully on May 18, 2022, 11:38:41 PM
Hopefully the trolls slide on again now.

Correct...a few popping their heads in thinking they're funny.

Anyway it ends in defeat for Sevco, call a spade a spade they done fantastic to get to the final and beat a few decent team along the way. This season for sure Celtic couldn't have done that but i am expecting a much better charge at Europe next year with some respectability and back to making Celtic Park a fortress again, it may take another season to get to being as strong as we possibly can be with budget and resources etc but we'll see...fingers crossed. Sevco looked out on their feet last night in ET which is only going to play into Hearts hands for Cup final...here's hoping.

I see a few French clubs are sniffing around Chris Jullien...I fully expect him to leave anyway along with...

Barkas
Jullien
Soro
McCarthy
Ajeti

With Rogic and Bitton already away that's 7 but we could also see either transfers or loans to Dembele, M Johnston, Johnny Kenny, L Scales and no one knows if Jota or CCV will sign or take the money and go somewhere else...Gonna be another busy summer by the looks of things.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Orior

They would be better to stay and savour Champions League foozball.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

clarshack

Quote from: Orior on May 19, 2022, 01:53:16 PM
They would be better to stay and savour Champions League foozball.

CCV and Jota hopefully stay but the others mentioned don't really have much to offer.

Really need a quality left back and a midfield enforcer.

bennydorano

Ange has had an amazing first season, I hope he realises he may have to curb the flair when faced with superior teams in Europe, jesus it was hard watching them trying to play out of defence in some of those European games

marty34

Quote from: bennydorano on May 20, 2022, 10:10:00 AM
Ange has had an amazing first season, I hope he realises he may have to curb the flair when faced with superior teams in Europe, jesus it was hard watching them trying to play out of defence in some of those European games

Yeah, be good to get a run in Europe, especially wirh being in the Champions League next season.  3 games guaranteed.

With the blue side of Glasgow getting to another Europa Cup Final, beating decent teams along the way, the pressure will now be on Ange.

See what he's made of in the 3 group games. Will Celtic be seeded last?