Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

😂😂😂😂😂
Good man Ali. Listen im sorry if i annoyed you, you keep defending elbows and ball grabbing caught nicely on national tv and ill pipe down sure. 😂😂

square_ball

Have Stewartstown and Begleys made up yet?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: square_ball on January 20, 2023, 08:37:03 PM

Marketing genius, they will sell some amount of jerseys tomorrow!!
Living the dream!!!

Gaafan2

Quote from: WT4E on January 20, 2023, 12:40:07 PM
Quote from: clarshack on January 20, 2023, 12:25:25 PM
very good article from Joe Brolly in this week's Gaelic Life, contrast that to a few boys on this thread who never once called out the nonsense from Fossa but couldn't wait to stick the boot into the Harps.

Fossa no angels. Stewartstown had a great year but if I was Stewartstown supporter I'd find it hard to defend some of the stuff so I commend you for your defense on the numerous places I've seen it on the board Clarshack.

Maybe Stewartstown are right and should just carry on as normal.

Fair play Clarshack, what good clubman isn't going to defend his own club to the hilt. I know I for one certainly would. From what I've heard Stewartstown where on the receiving end from the usual southern prod north bullshit. Who knows how you would react if you were subjected to that!

clarshack

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on January 20, 2023, 08:47:33 PM

I would say a massive own goal instead of marketing genius. The timing of it is very insensitive, yes they might sell Fossa jerseys to some local idiots to go on the windup but they are going to lose quite a bit of long term business out of this cheap stunt as well.
How do you think it would go down in Galbally if they were promoting Rathmore jerseys today?

trailer

Quote from: clarshack on January 20, 2023, 09:19:24 PM

I would say a massive own goal instead of marketing genius. The timing of it is very insensitive, yes they might sell Fossa jerseys to some local idiots to go on the windup but they are going to lose quite a bit of long term business out of this cheap stunt as well.
How do you think it would go down in Galbally if they were promoting Rathmore jerseys today?

Country has gone man. Scary some of the people walking about breathing in air.

Jimbop

Hahahahaha.....breathe....hahahahaha

Get over yourself

Gaafan2

Quote from: Jimbop on January 20, 2023, 09:28:28 PM

Hahahahaha.....breathe....hahahahaha

Get over yourself

Massive own goal. Why do you think they've removed the post and issued an apology.

square_ball

I hope to god they don't put up on Facebook that they are selling Dublin jerseys if the Dubs beat us this year in the championship.

People love getting upset. And I dare say they'll lose sweet FA business over the head of it. No one outside Stewartstown cares they are selling Fossa jerseys.

clarshack

Quote from: square_ball on January 20, 2023, 09:35:32 PM
I hope to god they don't put up on Facebook that they are selling Dublin jerseys if the Dubs beat us this year in the championship.

People love getting upset. And I dare say they'll lose sweet FA business over the head of it. No one outside Stewartstown cares they are selling Fossa jerseys.

I sincerely hope that you don't run a business.

So what happens when they get rid of their Fossa stock? and then nobody from Stewartstown darkens their door again. You still think they will lose sweet FA business?

square_ball

Quote from: clarshack on January 20, 2023, 09:41:00 PM

You genuinely think they'll lose a lot of business over a Facebook post? They'll be grand and if/when Tyrone have a good run this year they'll be queued out the door and no one in that queue will care one not they were selling Fossa jerseys.

Sure they deleted the apology post because just as many were saying they shouldn't be apologising as were giving out in the first place about it.

clarshack

Quote from: square_ball on January 20, 2023, 09:52:13 PM

You genuinely think they'll lose a lot of business over a Facebook post? They'll be grand and if/when Tyrone have a good run this year they'll be queued out the door and no one in that queue will care one not they were selling Fossa jerseys.

Sure they deleted the apology post because just as many were saying they shouldn't be apologising as were giving out in the first place about it.

For arguments sake we won last Sunday and a similar sportshop in Killarney was promoting a Harps jersey for sale today, well that simply wouldn't happen as they would be run out of town if they did that. In fact you would probably be doing well to even get a Tyrone jersey to buy down there.

Any of the folk that said they shouldn't be apologising seemed to be from Derry.  Sure we've even had a Derry one sticking his nose in here today.

Tyrone Gaa

So what happens when they get rid of their Fossa stock? and then nobody from Stewartstown darkens their door again. You still think they will lose sweet FA business?

I don't think begleys will lose much sleep if they upset Stewartstown. They don't sell stewartstown gear in their shop. Stewartstown club gear is all MFC so what loyalties would Begleys have to them??

They are cashing in on the Clifford appeal. It's a decent jersey. People will buy it.

Stewartstown need to not take things to heart. I do get the point, I doubt a Kerry shop would be distributing the Stewartstown shirt regardless of the result.

It's not an attack on Stewartstown but rather a tribute to Clifford already a GAA great. Same reason they sell various other club/county jerseys outside of Tyrone.
Living the dream!!!

Jimbop

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on January 20, 2023, 10:12:38 PM

I don't think begleys will lose much sleep if they upset Stewartstown. They don't sell stewartstown gear in their shop. Stewartstown club gear is all MFC so what loyalties would Begleys have to them??

They are cashing in on the Clifford appeal. It's a decent jersey. People will buy it.

Stewartstown need to not take things to heart. I do get the point, I doubt a Kerry shop would be distributing the Stewartstown shirt regardless of the result.

It's not an attack on Stewartstown but rather a tribute to Clifford already a GAA great. Same reason they sell various other club/county jerseys outside of Tyrone.

Exactly this. Stewartstown too wrapped up in their own self importance to see this

It's a good opportunity for a local business to make some extra cash off the back of a gaa legend.

Now give it a rest.