Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on October 12, 2023, 02:58:34 PM
Quote from: AustinPowers on October 12, 2023, 01:13:43 PMHas Von Der Lederhosen  deleted her Russian tweet from  last year yet?

A vile disgusting  human being. We're seeing a lot of those lately with  their  support for  Israel.
It's a very interesting time to be Irish when you see what is happening in UK politics with the 2 big parties outdoing themselves to service Israel. Ireland was one of 4 countries that prevented the EU from cutting humanitarian aid to the Palestinians. History really matters in situations like now.

If the Irish Government had acted like that during the troubles who knows where we'd be now, history really matters..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: trailer on October 12, 2023, 02:56:32 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on October 12, 2023, 02:55:06 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on October 12, 2023, 02:05:18 PMIf you looked into Hamas a bit more and didn't blindly follow Israeli propaganda/hasbara you would know they won elections in Gaza, offered a 10 year ceasefire but US/eu decide not the right type of democracy for them. I am not trying to paint them as the good guys but in terms of evidence of atrocities, there is far more examples and evidence of Israel committing them.

Hamas may be made peaceful overtures in the past but I have the example of Hamas recent actions. They could have made a useful point by attacking military bases and tearing down the fence, but instead their main objective was killing random civilians at a rock concert.

Definitely a step change in public opinion in regards to Hamas. Their recent attacks have done nothing to help the Palestinian cause.

There is absolutly no change, they were perceived as evil before they are still perceived as evil. it easier to dehumanise them, and stay silent on Israel.

Israel could murder with impunity before they still can murder with impunity.

It is yet to be seen if they have done anything for the Palestinian cause but  Madrid 88 didn't work, Oslo 93 didn't work, camp david didn't work, caged in gaza didn't work, operation cast lead didn't work, the great march didn't work.

Rudi

Quote from: Sportacus on October 12, 2023, 02:53:05 PM
Quote from: Rudi on October 12, 2023, 12:23:11 PMDo the Israelis not see the irony of starving & denying 2.2 million people their basis human rights. Whats their end game, death to all Palestinians. This is a reverse holocaust. Really disgusting stuff, as the leaders of the western world look on & support.
A ceasefire immediately, peace keepers from the UN, with humanitarian aid should be the worlds number 1 priority. 
Switching off the water is very hard to read any other way than an all out punishment on every Palestinian in Gaza, and completely blows the line that their operations are targeted only at Hamas.  It's sickening to see world leaders give them a free pass on it.

The fact that the Israelis can control Palestinian infrastructure, such as water, power, roads really is a major red flag to begin with. This should never happen.

We decide when you eat, drink or leave. If this was a jail in the western world, it would have been outed long ago. Trouble is, Israel consider themselves to be part of the western elite. I always knew it, but us Irish are rubbing our shoulders & hands with dodgy characters from the UK, Europe & US. The hypocrisy of these states is difficult to get your head around.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on October 12, 2023, 02:05:18 PMIf you looked into Hamas a bit more and didn't blindly follow Israeli propaganda/hasbara you would know they won elections in Gaza, offered a 10 year ceasefire but US/eu decide not the right type of democracy for them. I am not trying to paint them as the good guys but in terms of evidence of atrocities, there is far more examples and evidence of Israel committing them.

17 years ago and there's not been an election since.

PadraicHenryPearse

The JP in the last hour has stated it has seen evidence of the kfer Aza massacre.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 12, 2023, 03:19:33 PM

Why is that?

johnnycool

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on October 12, 2023, 01:44:15 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on October 12, 2023, 01:36:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 12, 2023, 01:22:04 PM
Quote from: tbrick18 on October 12, 2023, 11:42:39 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 12, 2023, 10:56:58 AM
Quote from: seafoid on October 12, 2023, 10:20:03 AMRachel Riley has all the latest Israeli fabrications to justify carpet bombing Gaza

https://twitter.com/RachelRileyRR

Seriously Rachel Riley?

Yeah she's been very outspoken for years in support of Isreal and regularly spouts anti-palestine propaganda.
Too much airtime being given to these pro-isreali mouthpieces who just regurgitate the Isreali state propaganda as fact.

I've no doubt Hamas have performed atrocities, but not at the same scale as the Isreali state has against the Palestinian people. There has been a systematic process of ethnic cleansing by Isreal for decades, landgrabbing and murdering, all in contravention to international law.
What does the world expect to happen under those circumstances? Isreal breaking the law, Palestinians suffering under their boot and yet Isreal is backed by the West. People will try to fight back themselves or they will support/elect people who will fight back on their behalf. Not all Palestinians will fully buy into the ethos of Hamas but they will still elect them as they will see them as their protectors. Hamas can only exist whilst the Palestinian people are being treated in this way by Isreal.
Hamas being declare terrorists is like calling the people of Ukraine terrorists for fighting back against a Russian agressor/occupier. I'm sure the Ukrainians have performed despicable acts, but they have the backing of the west (rightly in my opinion) as it's against the Russians. In this case the Isreali's have so much foreign clout that they have the backing of the west even though they are the agressor/occupier.

The people of Palestine have a bleak outlook, in no small part down to the actions of the British since the end of WW2.

The term anti-sematic is thrown out there at anyone who opposes the Israeli state and their actions. That's a despicable view, especially given how Jews suffered in holocaust. It's not anti-Jewish to be anti-Israel.

My point is on Rachel. Who takes her seriously? This is the girl from Countdown? puts numbers and words up on a board?  holy f**k the world is fucked if anyone even gives her the time of day never mind quoting her on current affairs.

If you are looking to be pissed off about something/anything you'll find it in twitter, cesspit

She was one of the main cheerleaders who went after Corbyn and ultimately led to his downfall by sowing the seeds in the red top voters that he was anti-Semitic when he was pointing out the sins of the Zionist Israeli Gov.

The Jewish lobby has a stranglehold on British Politics and Media.

the Israeli/Zionist lobby. you are using anti semitic tropes.

Imo the BOD, Riley, Collier, Baddiel, Tracy oberman, Margaret hodge, Jason Ryan, David Lammy et Al. probably have a reach of over 2/3million on twitter

continually attempt to conflate Anti semitism with anti Zionists

Not all Jews are Zionists, so how am I using anti semitic tropes or are you proving my point for me?

WT4E

Have not read any of this thread but just listening to the Nolan Show this morning (I dont know why i was listening to the tube)

Its just really grim and depressing! Hamas had a shocker

It is also hard to not notice the bias:

1200 Israelis dead - similar number of palestenians
All phone in listeners where pro Israel

Its just sad is all im saying

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on October 12, 2023, 03:20:23 PM

Why is that?

You tell us. You've said you've looked into Hamas.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: johnnycool on October 12, 2023, 03:44:57 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on October 12, 2023, 01:44:15 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on October 12, 2023, 01:36:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 12, 2023, 01:22:04 PM
Quote from: tbrick18 on October 12, 2023, 11:42:39 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 12, 2023, 10:56:58 AM
Quote from: seafoid on October 12, 2023, 10:20:03 AMRachel Riley has all the latest Israeli fabrications to justify carpet bombing Gaza

https://twitter.com/RachelRileyRR

Seriously Rachel Riley?

Yeah she's been very outspoken for years in support of Isreal and regularly spouts anti-palestine propaganda.
Too much airtime being given to these pro-isreali mouthpieces who just regurgitate the Isreali state propaganda as fact.

I've no doubt Hamas have performed atrocities, but not at the same scale as the Isreali state has against the Palestinian people. There has been a systematic process of ethnic cleansing by Isreal for decades, landgrabbing and murdering, all in contravention to international law.
What does the world expect to happen under those circumstances? Isreal breaking the law, Palestinians suffering under their boot and yet Isreal is backed by the West. People will try to fight back themselves or they will support/elect people who will fight back on their behalf. Not all Palestinians will fully buy into the ethos of Hamas but they will still elect them as they will see them as their protectors. Hamas can only exist whilst the Palestinian people are being treated in this way by Isreal.
Hamas being declare terrorists is like calling the people of Ukraine terrorists for fighting back against a Russian agressor/occupier. I'm sure the Ukrainians have performed despicable acts, but they have the backing of the west (rightly in my opinion) as it's against the Russians. In this case the Isreali's have so much foreign clout that they have the backing of the west even though they are the agressor/occupier.

The people of Palestine have a bleak outlook, in no small part down to the actions of the British since the end of WW2.

The term anti-sematic is thrown out there at anyone who opposes the Israeli state and their actions. That's a despicable view, especially given how Jews suffered in holocaust. It's not anti-Jewish to be anti-Israel.

My point is on Rachel. Who takes her seriously? This is the girl from Countdown? puts numbers and words up on a board?  holy f**k the world is fucked if anyone even gives her the time of day never mind quoting her on current affairs.

If you are looking to be pissed off about something/anything you'll find it in twitter, cesspit

She was one of the main cheerleaders who went after Corbyn and ultimately led to his downfall by sowing the seeds in the red top voters that he was anti-Semitic when he was pointing out the sins of the Zionist Israeli Gov.

The Jewish lobby has a stranglehold on British Politics and Media.

the Israeli/Zionist lobby. you are using anti semitic tropes.

Imo the BOD, Riley, Collier, Baddiel, Tracy oberman, Margaret hodge, Jason Ryan, David Lammy et Al. probably have a reach of over 2/3million on twitter

continually attempt to conflate Anti semitism with anti Zionists

Not all Jews are Zionists, so how am I using anti semitic tropes or are you proving my point for me?

Google it.

When you say that Jews (Jewish lobby) control the govt and Media (stranglehold) its an trope. It the kind on language used in Germany in the 30s etc. to suggest the sneaky jew is pulling the string behind the scenes.

search for Rob Rinder on twitter speaking about sending Jewish kids to school in the UK not knowing they will come home.  Language matters, that's his lived experience.

I do not agree with him, but I have had his experience. And while at the end he speaks of peace, his posts and retreats done not carry this same message imo.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 12, 2023, 04:02:12 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on October 12, 2023, 03:20:23 PM

Why is that?

You tell us. You've said you've looked into Hamas.

I already let you know part of the reason, the EU/UK/US decided it wasn't the right kinda of democracy. I think I remember Jimmy Carter saying it was a fair election.

More recently Abbas and the PA cancelled the 2021 elections, over east Jerusalem voting and israeli permissions. you had 2008-9, 2012, 2014 massacres by the israelis whixh didnt really help and then there is massive amounts of infighting between Fatah and Hamas about how/when/what then elections are for.

And then there is the issue of voting in Israeli elections also.

PadraicHenryPearse

Israel are full out trying to equate Hamas with ISIS, my understanding is that they are not affiliated and hate each other, I am almost certain isis previously apologised to Israel for rocket fire into Israel about 5/6 years ago. 

latest report I saw had an additional 500 palestions killed today, whole families killed by Israel.

Applesisapples

Quote from: WT4E on October 12, 2023, 03:48:54 PMHave not read any of this thread but just listening to the Nolan Show this morning (I dont know why i was listening to the tube)

All these so called Cristians with out a shred of humanity.

JoG2

Quote from: Applesisapples on October 12, 2023, 04:38:39 PM
Quote from: WT4E on October 12, 2023, 03:48:54 PMHave not read any of this thread but just listening to the Nolan Show this morning (I dont know why i was listening to the tube)

All these so called Cristians with out a shred of humanity.

To be fair to Nolan, he did push that mayor or deputy major of Jerusalem on several angles, humanity etc and there was a guy in from the Irish Palestine solidarity and the North London Jewish lady who herself (and many thousands of fellow Jews she was saying) condemn what Israel is doing to Palestine.

seafoid

the Israelis are now talking about direct rule over Gaza.
They have have no intention of recognising Palestinian humanity.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU