Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Itchy on October 10, 2023, 03:28:19 PM
Quote from: AustinPowers on October 10, 2023, 01:22:06 PMIsrael attacks on Gaza.  Are they  targetting strategic buildings in Gaza or  just firing  randomly?

Sure they are using weapons not even permitted to be used in built up area so what do you think?
If they thought there was one Hamas militant in an apartment block full of civilians they blow the whole thing up and claim it was a targeted attack.

That's what they are doing and have done, a fish shop on the Shankill road springs to mind
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: seafoid on October 10, 2023, 11:51:48 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 10, 2023, 11:04:38 AM
Quote from: trailer on October 10, 2023, 10:51:23 AMHamas is hoping for a brutal response. Bringing the IDF into the Gaza strip and from there who knows where this war will end. It quite possibly could draw other countries and terrorist groups into the war.

ISIS?

ISIS is banjaxed.
They want to bring Iraqi militia and Hezbollah into a wider conflagration.
The Iraqis are ready.
It would be a religious war of Muslims versus Jews.
Israel does not want Hezbollah rocketing Tel Aviv so it can't crush Gaza.
The strategic calculations are very complicated. Hamas are much better than they used to be. Much more organised and much more technically accomplished. Israel has to be very careful.

Israel can't hack anything longer than 2 weeks with limited deaths.

I never could understand the Egyptians in all of this, a predominantly Muslim country with a land border with Palestine but the Arab Spring shone a lot of light on their complexities.
The Muslim Brotherhood win the election, but good ole uncle Sam and the Israelis couldn't have that and help stage a military coup.. The Egyptian military is heavily funded by the US .

Rudi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlHIRgfFpTc

Irish people talk about concerns for their kids growing up with anxiety due to covid lockdown. What about these Palestinian kids? In their beds & seconds later they could be melted or shrapnel from their homes right through them. The realities of war are very frightening. Dont know how the western world can support Israel, when they are bombing the bejaysus of ordinary Palestinian civilians.

Milltown Row2

They are the same western world that has fueled wars, supporting wars and generated trillions of money in providing it..

They don't care as long as its on their doorstep
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AustinPowers

Quote from: johnnycool on October 10, 2023, 03:59:41 PM
Quote from: seafoid on October 10, 2023, 11:51:48 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 10, 2023, 11:04:38 AM
Quote from: trailer on October 10, 2023, 10:51:23 AMHamas is hoping for a brutal response. Bringing the IDF into the Gaza strip and from there who knows where this war will end. It quite possibly could draw other countries and terrorist groups into the war.

ISIS?

ISIS is banjaxed.
They want to bring Iraqi militia and Hezbollah into a wider conflagration.
The Iraqis are ready.
It would be a religious war of Muslims versus Jews.
Israel does not want Hezbollah rocketing Tel Aviv so it can't crush Gaza.
The strategic calculations are very complicated. Hamas are much better than they used to be. Much more organised and much more technically accomplished. Israel has to be very careful.

Israel can't hack anything longer than 2 weeks with limited deaths.

I never could understand the Egyptians in all of this, a predominantly Muslim country with a land border with Palestine but the Arab Spring shone a lot of light on their complexities.
The Muslim Brotherhood win the election, but good ole uncle Sam and the Israelis couldn't have that and help stage a military coup.. The Egyptian military is heavily funded by the US .

The US, (and others)  is  run by  billionaire corporations  .  The US  government is  just there to facilitate these gangsters  in plundering, exploiting  and basically wrecking any country they chose to, for their own gains.

Democracy is  a fairytale. 

Eire90

Kadyrov said he would send fighters but i think hes all talk.

whitey

Hamas don't want peace

They were spooked by the Israelis and Saudis making an agreement

https://time.com/6321671/why-hamas-sabotaged-peace-prospects-israel-attack/

Itchy

Here comes the yank now, he'll have the totally unbiased American view.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Sportacus

The testimonies emerging from the weekend are horrific. Hamas beheading babies? The testimonies in the days ahead from inside Gaza will be horrific too.  Disaster upon disaster for Palestinians. 

PadraicHenryPearse

There is loads of misinformation on twitter. I would be cautious accepting much of what's online until verified.

some examples -

Jamie Lee curtis picture of Israel kids being scared when they were palestinans

Video of dead Israelis were actually Hamas

numerous videos from previous conflicts events video games

accusation of rape without evidence.

I have also seen testimony from Israelis who said hamas let them go a  one in which the hamas resistence fighter asked was it OK to have a banana before leaving.

picture of Israeli kids In cages when they were palestinain and weren't current as far as I could tell

it is hard to tell what is accurate and what isn't.

seafoid

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on October 10, 2023, 06:48:45 PMThere is loads of misinformation on twitter. I would be cautious accepting much of what's online until verified.

some examples -

numerous videos from precious conflicts

I have also seen testimony from Israelis who said hamas let them go a  one in which the hamas resistence fighter asked was it OK to have a banana.

picture of Israeli kids I cages when they were palestinain and weren't current as far as I could tell

I presume the rape accusations are Israeli psy ops
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Sportacus

Quote from: seafoid on October 10, 2023, 06:55:03 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on October 10, 2023, 06:48:45 PMThere is loads of misinformation on twitter. I would be cautious accepting much of what's online until verified.

some examples -

I have also seen testimony from Israelis who said hamas let them go a  one in which the hamas resistence fighter asked was it OK to have a banana.

picture of Israeli kids I cages when they were palestinain and weren't current as far as I could tell

Sure maybe it didn't happen at all.  FS.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Sportacus on October 10, 2023, 07:00:46 PM

some examples -

yes, maybe it didn't maybe it did.  it is documented that Israelis have raped palestinains going back to the nakba, I shared a link of an Israeli soldier speaking about it, putting palestinans into cages and murdering them. Israelis have murdered babies i. muliple bombardments of Gaza, those images are online and verifiable already. there is a awful loss of life  for Israel over the last few days, there has been 75+ loss of life for Palestinians.

Sportacus

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on October 10, 2023, 07:08:48 PM
Quote from: Sportacus on October 10, 2023, 07:00:46 PM

some examples -

yes, maybe it didn't maybe it did.  it is documented that Israelis have raped palestinains going back to the nakba, I shared a link of an Israeli soldier speaking about it, putting palestinans into cages and murdering them. Israelis have murdered babies i. muliple bombardments of Gaza, those images are online and verifiable already. there is a awful loss of life  for Israel over the last few days, there has been 75+ loss of life for Palestinians.
All terrible, and I take it you'd condemn them all, be it IDF or Hamas, as war crimes?
Whether it be IDF murdering Palestinians, or the scenes we saw at the weekend like the cold blooded murder of civilians in their cars and at bus stops.