Stink Around Omagh

Started by Fear Bun Na Sceilpe, September 10, 2012, 01:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

I was driving home last night through Omagh on way back from AI and noticed a very pungent smell around Omagh. Anyone tell me what it is, a factory?farm?sewers?

Hashtag

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 10, 2012, 01:46:37 PM
I was driving home last night through Omagh on way back from AI and noticed a very pungent smell around Omagh. Anyone tell me what it is, a factory?farm?sewers?

I used to go to an evening class in omagh. There was a strong smell of cattle meal, Scotts produces at night there. Its near where the college is. Where was the smell coming from?

Maybe it was the smell of Omagh senior team returning home from their failure in Carrickmore. #stunktheplaceup

Orior

I was out cycling yesterday, and there was a strange musty smell between Templepatrick and Glengormely.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Hashtag

Quote from: Orior on September 10, 2012, 01:51:53 PM
I was out cycling yesterday, and there was a strange musty smell between Templepattrick and Glengormely.

Probably just the sweat on your t-shirt.
#musty

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Hashtag on September 10, 2012, 01:48:43 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 10, 2012, 01:46:37 PM

I used to go to an evening class in omagh. There was a strong smell of cattle meal, Scotts produces at night there. Its near where the college is. Where was the smell coming from?

Maybe it was the smell of Omagh senior team returning home from their failure in Carrickmore. #stunktheplaceup

The smell started about 5 miles before Omagh and was still there 5 miles on the other side on way to Strabane. It might have been Scotts alright, it was like rotten veg/turnips but much stronger, it was humid last night too which probably didnt help

Hashtag

Does anyone else require me to clear up any smells they have been experiencing?

Orior

Quote from: Hashtag on September 10, 2012, 01:54:15 PM
Quote from: Orior on September 10, 2012, 01:51:53 PM
I was out cycling yesterday, and there was a strange musty smell between Templepattrick and Glengormely.

Probably just the sweat on your t-shirt.
#musty

Nah blew away in the first 15 mile.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Puckoon

If you're coming in from the ballygawley side you'd be passing the abattoir. Shouldnt exist out the strabane side however.

LeoMc

As Tommy Tiernan commented on the smell "Ye must be fierce fcukin proud of it"

Lecale2

spuds

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Aristo 60

Quote from: Hashtag on September 10, 2012, 01:58:20 PM
Does anyone else require me to clear up any smells they have been experiencing?

Yes - what is it in Sugar Puffs that makes my urine smell of the said sugary breakfast cereal.   

ziggysego

Quote from: spuds on September 10, 2012, 05:05:33 PM
Quote from: Lecale2 on September 10, 2012, 05:02:32 PM
Has anyone asked Ziggey?
Ziggy ? Ziggy ?

ZIGGYYYYYYYY !!!!!

Scotts is closed now, so it can't be in.

The Strabane side of town.....? I'd say hashtag is right, probably Orior stinking the place out.
Testing Accessibility

Hashtag

Aristo 60 It smells to me that there is glucose in your urine. Maybe get yourself tested for diabetes. I'm worried about you. Ziggy might be able to exactly wants going on though.

Aristo 60