Roscommon v Tyrone

Started by EC Unique, July 20, 2011, 12:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

I see this is down for Sat 30th. Where is a likely venue?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

EC Unique

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 20, 2011, 12:29:10 PM
Or Enniskillen/Clones?

It will probably be in the southern counties for VAT reasons? Clones I would think.

armaghniac

I would have thought Breffni, a commodious stadium that is well situated for an Armagh-Roscommon game and which is not seen as an Armagh venue in the way that Clones has been.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Mr. Nakata

Blowitupref

Sensible option would be Croke park before one of the quarter finals.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ross4life

Do what Limerick,Cork did last year & toss a coin for home home advantage.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: ross4life on July 20, 2011, 02:44:18 PM
Do what Limerick,Cork did last year & toss a coin for home home advantage.

Should do it old school....rock, paper scissors.

Goin Down

Croke Park as part of a triple header with Ros v Armagh minors and one of the quater finals seems possible?
Remember This.

ross4life

Quote from: Goin Down on July 20, 2011, 04:53:41 PM
Croke Park as part of a triple header with Ros v Armagh minors and one of the quater finals seems possible?
Could happen but knowing the GAA they will fixed both Roscommon games on the same day in different venues, meaning we'll have to pick & choose.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross matt

I imagine it will depend on who wins between Armagh and Tyrone. If its Armagh surely a double header in Breffni involving the senior and minor Ross and Armagh sides?
If its Tyrone I dunno where its going to be...  Cant see it being in Croker regardless.

rocco

Farrandeelin

Quote from: rocco on July 20, 2011, 08:23:29 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 20, 2011, 12:29:10 PM
Beffni Park  Or Enniskillen/Clones?
HYDE PARK .
[/quote

McHale Park, or even Pearse Stadium, Salthill.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rossfan

I would expect us v Tyrone could be put on with a Qtr Final in Croker  on the Sunday leaving our Minors playing Armagh in Pearse on the Saturday with Galway v Cavan.
If we play Armagh on the double I suspect we will be dragged to Breffni for both games althought they should be in neutral Leinster .
Anyway have we any chance ? will Fergie ring some changes? Will playing against first Division Mwr ahve improved us?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM