Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btdtgtt

What's the story with wing mc cullough hardstation?

btdtgtt

Why has he resigned hardstation?

Doesn't sound good for your games tomorrow Lamh dearg are strong - and another defeat Rossa season over already?

btdtgtt

I'm not Gettin this hardstation?!
Doesn't sound great tho I like your attitude!
Will be at milltown tomorro but will be interesting to hear from up the Shaws.

lonely1

Ah FFS HS, you give the county board too much credit! UC absolutely, are lads aren't in the same league, FQ, etc etc I have doubt there is a wanna be scenario though not enough brains I would think, but they auld black ball and good stock comes into play majorly i would expect, Opus dei are in the old knights are a thing of the past ;) Where has this come from, I'm intrigued ???

Jesusjones

The Dunloy V Cushendall senior game has been moved to Cushendall and has a throw in time of 3.30pm.

lonely1

I do believe however some of our Referee's are within that circle mentioned, even Eucharistic ministers! :o

Seamroga in exile

Anybody updating the score at the dall/Dunloy game? I would have gone over but Im enjoying these pints too much.  ;D
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Jeepers Creepers

St galls a point up at half time, scrappy affair.

Seamroga in exile

It would appear that our under age hurlers aren't that bad after all. Eh JJ?     ;)

BlackandAmber

How are your under 16s goin ? I hear your minors took a beating in the Darragh cup.

Jeepers Creepers

Galls / oisins all square. Although most had oisins by a point

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: BlackandAmber on April 22, 2012, 04:09:49 PM
How are your under 16s goin ? I hear your minors took a beating in the Darragh cup.
why are you chipping in? How's your seniors doing? Lol.  Our under 14s beat the dall yesterday. just a wee friendly reminder to our over the mountain contributors who, like yourself, were very quick to belittle our young fellas last week,  that we've plenty of talent coming through. You'd do well to look after your own.  ;)

Minder

St Galls v Glenariffe was a draw.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

BlackandAmber

youse do think everyones agin youse do'nt youse. I asked cos your uner 16s play ours this week I think. Youse usually have good juvenile teams and that minor score surprised me. I did'nt belittle anyone by the way. As for our seniors time will tell we'll mebbe be competin for a championship in a year or two again.

btdtgtt

Galls game not exactly Kilkenny style hurling but so competitive and enjoyable. Bit of a dispute over scoreline I would have like extra time!
Hardstation what was the run down at ur place?