Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: BlackandAmber on April 11, 2012, 03:35:28 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 08, 2012, 07:56:59 PM
Well, there were the two dirty slaps off the ball on ding which went unpunished, but fair play to him he got his own back. Then there was the knee in the back on Jimmy Campbell. Then there was the full on chest charge on winker. There were several more decisions he missed on both sides. As whacker said, he was out of depth.

As for the umpire it appeared to me that he laid hands on dd first. And knowing the individual Like I do, he ain't no shrinking violet.

Not that i want to start this again cuz i was'nt at the game but that's a different opionon from the one you had in September.  ???
But you brought it up again anyway.   ::)

You must've very little to do with your time.  For the record, I also stated that both sides were slapping in that game. Have you not got over that one yet?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Last Man

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 11, 2012, 05:17:25 PM
Quote from: BlackandAmber on April 11, 2012, 03:35:28 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 08, 2012, 07:56:59 PM
Well, there were the two dirty slaps off the ball on ding which went unpunished, but fair play to him he got his own back. Then there was the knee in the back on Jimmy Campbell. Then there was the full on chest charge on winker. There were several more decisions he missed on both sides. As whacker said, he was out of depth.

As for the umpire it appeared to me that he laid hands on dd first. And knowing the individual Like I do, he ain't no shrinking violet.

Not that i want to start this again cuz i was'nt at the game but that's a different opionon from the one you had in September.  ???
But you brought it up again anyway.   ::)

You must've very little to do with your time.  For the record, I also stated that both sides were slapping in that game. Have you not got over that one yet?

Yeah we are all bored with this stuff now, onwards and upwards.

Jeepers Creepers

St galls 11 up 10 mins left

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on April 11, 2012, 07:57:55 PM
St galls 11 up 10 mins left
do st galls have many of the championship team on jc?

Jeepers Creepers

St galls 5-9 rossa 1-11

Minder

Glenariffe 3-16 Carey 1-8
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: Minder on April 11, 2012, 08:25:36 PM
Glenariffe 3-16 Carey 1-8

A dour match....lots of wides. Glenariffe really slow off the blocks... need to up their game for St. Gall's.

Were St. Gall's excellent or Rossa abysmal or bit of both?

Jeepers Creepers

Missing big Anton & joe Mcd, ga ga? Maybe One or 2 more SIE.  Rossa started well but st galls hit a couple of goals and went on from there. St galls defence marshalled rossa well , rossas only goal coming from a penalty. Some nice scores from both teams but galls were able to grab goals when needed.

btdtgtt

Scoreline actually 1-12 to 5-8 but otherwise I agree jeepers creepers - just back from the game and the scoreline makes no secret of the match. Goals win games - galls got them Rossa didn't.
Karl Stewart scored a screamer the others were soft.
St Galla defended dare I say it like footballers and Rossa were clueless up front.
On this basis St galls will be hard to work with but the football sadly might catch them out - if it's left to hurling they will give Glenarriffe all they want.
As for Rossa - if u concede goals and can't score them then the maths is simple!
Thought both mc gourts were really excellent and Karl Stewart with number13 for St galls.
For Rossa bell & Hamill did their bit but they had little else.
Well done galls would like to see them give hurling a real go.
Mibag - Owen Elliot did a good job!

Seamroga in exile

I hear Ballycastle vs St John's finished a draw.

manballandall

Have to agree with all that's been said especially why rossa left their corner back on st galls no 13(mackers) as he was being roasted. How good could st galls be if that is their performance with no training behind them as I know rossa have been training hard. Who was that management team for st galls? 2 young enough fells by looks of it. Rossa couldn't handle the intensity of st galls work rate

manballandall

Oh and I thought OE had a decent enough game, let it go which is great but still imconsistent with some decisions but all in all good game. Did I see aiden hamill doing stats for rossa? how the mighty have fallen

manballandall

Enough experienced men on the sideline to see full back line was the problem for rossa. If aiden has influence thought he would have seen that

manballandall

Is that an outside management team or are they st galls men?

btdtgtt

Hardstation the Rossa men around me were sceptical of your new manager - took camogie team? He didn't make obvious make changes in the full back line (numbers 3 & 4) I would also be concerned with the lack of ideas u had up front ur boys were never convincing. But I don't like looking at the sideline - galls players wanted this more. They work so hard and in mcgourty's and Karl Stewart have smashing hurling ability.