season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Club Hurling Final starts at 2pm and the football at 3.45pm. I Remember last year at the Club Finals, a freezing cold day and lads running around with JCBs on their backs etc ;D

Trevor Hill

Trevor, a chara,

Thank you for your e-mail. Your Season tickets are valid for the Down v Armagh game on Saturday night in Newry. Please go to the Season Stile. You will be given a ticket for the stand there.

Le meas,
Emma
GAA Ticket Office

T Fearon

What did you email Emma for you twat? Season ticket holders are automatically briefed before each fixture with the relevant details.

Then again a perv like you might get off on emailing females he doesn't even know.

Trevor Hill

Patrons attending Saturdays game should not be shocked at the site of what looks like 2 orange hippos. It is actually Tony and Fiona. The stewards on duty have been told to expect them and will open the gates to squeeze them in one at a time.
Thankfully natural selection or survival of the fittest has insured that they dont need tiickets for the kids.  :D

BallyhaiseMan

Trevor you should remove that picture,
You're a top poster.
Dont lower yourself to that clowns level.

Trevor Hill

Hardstation he has bombarded me with abusive and threatening pms over the past month. I reported some of them  to the mods but the abuse continued and actually got worse. I had more of the same today and I have decided enough is enough. We will see just how big he is in Pairc Esler on Saturday evening. He is a typical keyboard warrior and I expect him to back down and cry like a big fat baby when asked to repeat some of the things he has said over the past month or so.
I also have a serious disliking for fat people.

Dougal Maguire

Like him or loathe him though I think it's not right to call him a keyboard warrior. He does, after all, have the guts to post the stuff he posts under his true identity rather than hiding behind a pseudonym
Careful now

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on March 15, 2010, 11:29:31 PM
Trevor you should remove that picture,
You're a top poster.
Dont lower yourself to that clowns level.

Really BallyhaiseMan? Tony is fundamentally a wind-up merchant, annoying yes but basically harmless. Reading Trevor Hill's rantings, he comes across as far from harmless.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

T Fearon

Stile 34 at Pairc Esler on Saturday night ;)

under the bar

While I was planning to go to Galway I might just head to Pairc Estler to watch this titanic struggle....

No not Down v Armagh,   Tony v Trevor!!  ;D

Farrandeelin

Quote from: under the bar on March 18, 2010, 07:46:46 PM
While I was planning to go to Galway I might just head to Pairc Estler to watch this titanic struggle....

No not Down v Armagh,   Tony v Trevor!!  ;D

;D ;D ;D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Shortso79

The Season Ticket Seats in Park Esler for the Down v Armagh last weekend were Excellent

Well done to all

Throw ball

Quote from: Shortso79 on March 24, 2010, 08:10:51 PM

The Season Ticket Seats in Park Esler for the Down v Armagh last weekend were Excellent

Well done to all

Agreed.

T Fearon

T Fearon

Email received for Sunday in Letterkenny. Simply Says "Go to Stand section and look out for the signs". Thus reads the most helpful, informative and imaginative email I have received so far in 2010 ::)