Pub in Montenegro Showing the All-Ireland?

Started by IolarCoisCuain, September 14, 2010, 10:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IolarCoisCuain

Sorry about this lads, I know there's another thread about Prague, but a friend of mine will be in Montenegro at the weekend and he's eager to find a pub that will be showing the All-Ireland.

He'll be in a place called Herzeg Novi, but he'll go as far as Dubrovnik if he has to. Any dig-outs appreciated.

Jinxy

There's an Irish bar in the old town in Dubrovnik that shows the games.
Well it used to anyway.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

IolarCoisCuain

Sandino

There is a pub just of the main square up a narrow lane that should be showing the final. There are two Irish pubs side by side but only one shows gaelic games. At least they were up until very recently.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

DaddyLongLegs

By God. its a small world!!! Now where else could someone have gone to find a bar in MONTENEGRO showing the AIF?? Good old GAA Board.  We've come a long way since we changed behind the ditch!!

Denn Forever

Quote from: DaddyLongLegs on September 16, 2010, 10:56:48 AM
By God. its a small world!!! Now where else could someone have gone to find a bar in MONTENEGRO showing the AIF?? Good old GAA Board.  We've come a long way since we changed behind the ditch!!

Does anyone remember when teams started using old Railway Goods carriages? 
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

armaghniac

QuoteDoes anyone remember when teams started using old Railway Goods carriages? 

that would be after the railway closures in the 1950s and early 60s.

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

IolarCoisCuain

Quote from: Sandino on September 16, 2010, 10:48:53 AM
There is a pub just of the main square up a narrow lane that should be showing the final. There are two Irish pubs side by side but only one shows gaelic games. At least they were up until very recently.

Cheers Sandino, fair play to you. I'll pass it on. Much appreciated.