NFL Division 3 2021

Started by Dreadnought, May 13, 2021, 08:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

The commentator is shocking, does he ever shut the f**k up.

mrdeeds

Quote from: Itchy on May 22, 2021, 08:01:00 PM
The commentator is shocking, does he ever shut the f**k up.

Or say the correct name?

Itchy

In fairness Cavan significantly upped the intensity I'm the 2nd half. The penalty was clearly outside the box but then Cormac Reilly is the ref so it was given. Big worries over James Smith and Ciaran Brady both going off injured, probably our best two players in the 1st half.

FermGael

Cavan win next week is all they need
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

mrdeeds

Quote from: Itchy on May 22, 2021, 08:52:30 PM
In fairness Cavan significantly upped the intensity I'm the 2nd half. The penalty was clearly outside the box but then Cormac Reilly is the ref so it was given. Big worries over James Smith and Ciaran Brady both going off injured, probably our best two players in the 1st half.

Was a penalty under new rules?

Itchy

Quote from: mrdeeds on May 22, 2021, 09:09:11 PM
Quote from: Itchy on May 22, 2021, 08:52:30 PM

Was a penalty under new rules?

Don't think so, there were 2 other defenders around. Saying that I didn't watch it back.

Itchy

Derry effectively into semis already so don't need anything next weekend. Longford and fermanagh now have v bad score differences too.

FermGael

Quote from: Itchy on May 22, 2021, 09:37:23 PM
Derry effectively into semis already so don't need anything next weekend. Longford and fermanagh now have v bad score differences too.
Wonder will former Cavan player Rory Gallagher do his old county a favour ?

Itchy

Quote from: FermGael on May 22, 2021, 09:38:42 PM
Quote from: Itchy on May 22, 2021, 09:37:23 PM
Wonder will former Cavan player Rory Gallagher do his old county a favour ?

He didn't look like a lad that did his old counties any favours today.

Itchy

Cavan v Derry live on TG4 next Saturday.

tbrick18

Quote from: Itchy on May 24, 2021, 03:16:26 PM

The GAAGO commentary is awful, so this is a welcome relief!

Dreadnought

Quote from: tbrick18 on May 24, 2021, 04:33:36 PM
Quote from: Itchy on May 24, 2021, 03:16:26 PM

The GAAGO commentary is awful, so this is a welcome relief!

Aye it was alright, but glad to get the games to be honest. We might appreciate RTER, TG$, and Sky more. You can tell the difference in production values to be fair. Little unfair on GAAGO considering the volume of games they are covering with not much. Happy it's on tv with no streaming issues too...

Westside

Cavan team named is very threadbare. Missing James Smith, Gerry Smith, Ciaran Brady, Thomas Galligan. Brian O'Connell making his Intercounty debut. Derry will be very confident of getting the job done here.

Itchy

Cavan up against it with injuries, I am not confident today but the lads have the potential to lift it. Derry way ahead fitness wise however they managed that???

FermGael