Started by davegaasportsdesk, August 19, 2015, 06:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: larryin89 on August 22, 2015, 03:54:18 PM
Quote from: The Hill is Blue on August 22, 2015, 02:49:15 PM
Quote from: moysider on August 22, 2015, 01:00:08 AM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 21, 2015, 08:36:12 AM
Quote from: Hardy on August 20, 2015, 08:15:03 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 20, 2015, 05:13:57 PMthe only team that can beat us is ourselves.

It's for insights like this that I read this board.
too
Took me a few hours to come up with that line.

You re wrong there boss. The worrying thing from our point of view is that a ref will believe that as well and go with that script. That and the home venue is massive. It means that we - or any other team - have to be considerably better to win v Dublin in CP.

In a composite team I would actually have more Mayo players than Dublin player (8/7) without being biased at all. There was a doubt about our management before Donegal but they got that game spot on. So we ll see.

I still think that location/ referring will decide this one. Dublin get a huge boost and fearlessness in CP where they can punch above themselves and when it goes for them you re fucked.

If this was in McHale Park I would be expecting to win it all day long.

If Mayo don't win in Croker it will be for one reason only - they are not good enough.

That's fair enough but is there anyone in the right mind would deny Dublin have a distinct advantage playing in croke park . Actually don't bother answering as it's just a load of bollix .

When Jack macaffery brought the Sam Maguire to the young lads national school in malahide , my son asked him one question that he couldn't answer , " when is the second leg in castlebar"? A very young buckeen can figure out is the most f**king ridiculous scenario in our game but your ilk will just gloss over it with a load of nonsense , it's unfair , sin e,

I'll bet you won't think like that when your young lad is playing for the Dubs ;)
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

macker15

I think Aidan O'Shea has laid down a player of the year marker. Will between himself and David Clifford.

dublin7

Quote from: macker15 on June 26, 2021, 06:26:49 PM
I think Aidan O'Shea has laid down a player of the year marker. Will between himself and David Clifford.

That's some serious trolling to find a post from 2015 to taunt the Mayo posters on here.

I don't know whether to be impressed or look at you as a sad b**tard for doing it

sans pessimism

Quote from: macker15 on June 26, 2021, 06:26:49 PM
I have a dog that sniffs and pisses on everything he sees-reminds me of this poster with every thread.
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"