GAAGO where are you?

Started by sligoman2, May 03, 2014, 02:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soju

Quote from: Soju on May 30, 2021, 02:52:01 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on May 30, 2021, 12:28:00 PM
Quote from: Soju on May 30, 2021, 10:54:37 AM
Anyone try watching the Monaghan v Tyrone & Donegal v Armagh games  on catch up today?
I could only watch 40 mins of the Monaghan v Tyrone and then it just stops.
The Donegal v Armagh game will only play from the 52 min to the 53 min. I mean what is going on?
This is the third time I've tried to watch a catch up game (the day after the live stream) and it's either not working (Donegal V Tyrone) or just shows bits of the game.

How can they not set up a recorded game properly for play back?

Not being able to show it live is one thing. Not being able to playback on demand is ridiculous.
It's working grand now after I contacted them about the problem. And it's not the first time i've had to contact them about on demand playback.
Smacks of staff that don't give a f**k or incompetent.
GAAGO to hire new Technical Operations Manager

https://hoganstand.com/County/National/Article/Index/317262

Must have got the sack after all my complaints😆😆 ;D

delgany

GAAGO have offered a free game due to service disruption !

imtommygunn

Sure what difference will that be to people who have subscribed.

Main Street

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 31, 2021, 08:08:13 PM
Sure what difference will that be to people who have subscribed.
It's the thought that counts.

It has the makings of a brilliant service made available to irish people world wide. A fast forward function on the playback would be nice.

Ronnie

Least of their problems.  If mine doesn't improve in next month there'll be a small claims class action.

dec

Has anyone used GAAGo in the US? How is the stream quality?

Probably wouldn't spring for the annual pass but I might try it for an Armagh game.

J70

Quote from: dec on June 25, 2021, 03:15:41 PM
Has anyone used GAAGo in the US? How is the stream quality?

Probably wouldn't spring for the annual pass but I might try it for an Armagh game.

I've used it a lot, although not this year to date.

Its been fine, for the most part, after teething problems when they launched (whenever that was - 7 or 8 years ago?)

Boycey

GAAgo had some problems during the league this season, possibly through the sheer volume of games they attempted to cover. I'm not sure of the price of a yearly GAAGo sub but at this stage any decent IPTV service will come with GAAGo as part of your package ..

Jell 0 Biafra

I use it in the US.  Was very dodgy when it first came out. Last few years it's been very reliable, but this year there've been a number of games when it was very iffy.  Must try harder.

Baile an tuaigh

I use it in Chicago when I'm there, never any real problems. Tyrone were playing Armagh a few weeks ago and it went down for a short time other than that no complaints.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on June 26, 2021, 05:19:07 AM
I use it in Chicago when I'm there, never any real problems. Tyrone were playing Armagh a few weeks ago and it went down for a short time other than that no complaints.

You'll be on it today!!

Hopefully it won't go down during the game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

macker15

Sky couldn't have picked two games to show.  2 handy games for Kerry and Mayo. Will be watching the soccer tonight 🙄🙄

imtommygunn

I couldn't get the Antrim match on the app but could on the browser. I didn't pay any extra for the championship.

5times5times

Anyone seen/read if GAAGO will be available in 2022? I know they're offering the 2021 club c'ship games, but havent got an email from them about any renewal, or package(s) for 2022?

Living in OZ and IP clampdowns, harder to get a reliable stream on the ol IPTV.

sligoman2

I'm fairly sure they charged me in November for a year so I certainly hope so.  The renewal is automatic unless  you notify them that you don't want to renew your subscription.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.