Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

From the Bunker

Why are Revenue issuing the Vaccine Certificates, Why is it not the HSE?

I smell a Rat!

armaghniac

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 13, 2021, 08:47:37 PM

If you want a job done then you give it to the most competent team you have.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Armagh18

Quote from: armaghniac on July 13, 2021, 09:03:08 PM

that certainly wouldnt be the revenue then.

From the Bunker

Why do Revenue have my health details now?

shark

Quote from: Armagh18 on July 13, 2021, 09:04:17 PM

that certainly wouldnt be the revenue then.

It absolutely would be. By far that highest functioning arm of the state.

Evil Genius

While the "vaccine-deniers" are probably beyond reason, all "vaccine-hesitants" should consider this from the USA.

"An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May [2021] shows that "breakthrough" infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That's about 1.1%.
And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average."

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-941fcf43d9731c76c16e7354f5d5e187

"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Olly

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

armaghniac

Quote from: Olly on July 19, 2021, 08:06:34 PM
What happens if you get a 3rd jab?

Then you get no Covid at all at all.

The 26 counties are going to give vulnerable people a third jab in a couple on months. This will be a different vaccine, so if got AZ they will give you Pfizer and vice versa
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

jftj

Quote from: armaghniac on July 19, 2021, 08:13:26 PM

The 26 counties are going to give vulnerable people a third jab in a couple on months. This will be a different vaccine, so if got AZ they will give you Pfizer and vice versa
how many of these wonderful gene treatments will they be giving to people each year to keep us topped up and healthy.Cant wait.

lenny

Quote from: jftj on July 25, 2021, 03:20:40 PM

how many of these wonderful gene treatments will they be giving to people each year to keep us topped up and healthy.Cant wait.

A few David Icke fans on here.

jftj

Quote from: lenny on July 25, 2021, 09:25:32 PM

honest question lenny.how many will you take per year to update your vax passport.Also if the 2 jabs dont work why take anymore.just doesnt make any sense at all.

NotedObserver

I've just recovered from covid with symptoms being a sore throat and no taste and smell. I've had one jab and can't get double vaxd for 4 weeks. Is there an advantage of being double vaxxed now only that I can get one of them passports?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NotedObserver on July 25, 2021, 11:39:04 PM
I've just recovered from covid with symptoms being a sore throat and no taste and smell. I've had one jab and can't get double vaxd for 4 weeks. Is there an advantage of being double vaxxed now only that I can get one of them passports?

Why not get the second jab?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: NotedObserver on July 25, 2021, 11:39:04 PM
As you got the first you're obviously not anti-vax so I'd go ahead and get the second.

J70

Quote from: jftj on July 25, 2021, 11:20:31 PM
Quote from: lenny on July 25, 2021, 09:25:32 PM

honest question lenny.how many will you take per year to update your vax passport.Also if the 2 jabs dont work why take anymore.just doesnt make any sense at all.

Because viruses mutate and evolve??

Do you ever take antibiotics?

If so, you're mostly likely not taking the same ones they took 50 years ago. Why? Because bacteria mutate and evolve resistance. So they have to come up with new antibiotics. While they do that, we're stuck with MRSA outbreaks and the like.

COVID is probably going to end up like the regular seasonal flu, where you have to get a new jab every year to counter whatever the current or predicted dominant strains are/will be.