?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

lenny

Quote from: tonto1888 on May 28, 2021, 04:59:00 PM
Apparently in advanced stages of talks with whoever it's gonna be. Shambles

Some Australian who manages in Japan apparently. He's the favourite anyway. Sounds like a complete gamble and most likely will be a complete disaster.

clarshack

Quote from: lenny on May 28, 2021, 06:12:14 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on May 28, 2021, 04:59:00 PM
Apparently in advanced stages of talks with whoever it's gonna be. Shambles

Some Australian who manages in Japan apparently. He's the favourite anyway. Sounds like a complete gamble and most likely will be a complete disaster.

Just seen the CV of this Australian manager, the club is a complete shambles.

And to think that people here were turning their noses up at Roy Keane.

rodney trotter

They mad,e some balls of this. In talks with Howe from March , and trying to get the backroom team sorted. They should have moved on by April ,with a view to getting a manager in place by May and have transfer plans in place.
Instead they are going last resort route for an unknown managing in Japan.

Targetman

Just when we thought things couldn't get any worse, this club has become a complete embarrassment, totally pissed off with this latest shambles and God knows what the future holds, that board are an incompetent bunch of pricks that just take the support for granted!!

general

Roy Keane to be announced in next 48 hours

lenny

Quote from: general on May 28, 2021, 10:08:25 PM
Roy Keane to be announced in next 48 hours

Keane wouldn't go in as second choice so we can rest easy on that one.

From the Bunker

Celtic will probably go for Scott Brown now!

thebigfella

general

MoChara

Id rather Kennedy than Keane. The Australian is in with the Manchester city football group so could have legs with a Ferghal Harkin DoF appointment but tenuous I think.

Part of me thinks this is Dom McKay taking charge and saying to Howe shit or get off the bucket which is the right thing to do but much too late.

STREET FIGHTER

Has Howe been approached late on by others??

Crystal Palace.....someone else??

straightred

I'm raging as well but i'm not that upset that Howe isn't coming. My anger is that Celtic have indulged him for so long. There's a very good living to be made in england working in clubs that aren't expected to win anything and my reading of this is that this is were Howe will end up. There is no such comfort at celtic. You have to win the league. Nothing else matters. If Howe didn't jump at the chance 3 months ago then Celtic should have thanked him and moved on. Why they didn't is the bit that annoys me the most

screenexile

Quote from: straightred on May 29, 2021, 12:50:22 AM
I'm raging as well but i'm not that upset that Howe isn't coming. My anger is that Celtic have indulged him for so long. There's a very good living to be made in england working in clubs that aren't expected to win anything and my reading of this is that this is were Howe will end up. There is no such comfort at celtic. You have to win the league. Nothing else matters. If Howe didn't jump at the chance 3 months ago then Celtic should have thanked him and moved on. Why they didn't is the bit that annoys me the most

Hilarious that Celtic fans are trying to spin this in that the Club are too big for him.

It's amateur hour he's asked for certain things to be put in place and he's been denied. Celtic will get another yes man and Stevie G will have another title!

From the Bunker

Quote from: screenexile on May 29, 2021, 01:17:47 AM
Quote from: straightred on May 29, 2021, 12:50:22 AM

Hilarious that Celtic fans are trying to spin this in that the Club are too big for him.

It's amateur hour he's asked for certain things to be put in place and he's been denied. Celtic will get another yes man and Stevie G will have another title!

Howe is a young man. Taking on a job like Celtic without the proper back-up team and investment in a squad could see his career ruined.

JimStynes

Dermot Desmond should get the cheque book out for once and appoint Rafa ffs. Throw the money at him that he wants.