GAA Discussion > GAA Discussion

County Manager Merry go round

<< < (2/330) > >>

Blowitupref:

--- Quote from: twohands!!! on August 11, 2015, 04:57:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: AZOffaly on August 11, 2015, 04:52:57 PM ---I wonder will David Power try land the Tipp job though?

--- End quote ---

I'd be surprised - he's still very young, so you'd think he's unlikely to be in a serious rush.
Trying to think of an occasion where a manager "dumped" one intercounty team mid-term to take over another intercounty team.

--- End quote ---
Pat Flanagan Sligo/Offaly?

Syferus:
Kevin Walsh was awful interested in the Ros job in 2013 and stalled on agreeing terms with Sligo. Bit of a common theme in this subject.

south Laois:
As a Laois man I'd rather see a Laois man get the Laois job than one of these journey men managers such as Luke Dempsey.

rrhf:

--- Quote from: AZOffaly on August 11, 2015, 02:42:28 PM ---Flanagan will certainly be there in Offaly.

Tipp have a huge appointment decision to make this time around. Creedon has taken them on well, they have good minors and u21s coming through to meld with a stock of established, albeit young, players. This now will be where they step up to really go to the next level, or else they will stagnate, and quite quickly stagnation leads to regression. Huge junction in the road.

--- End quote ---
Micko

From the Bunker:

--- Quote from: rrhf on August 11, 2015, 06:07:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: AZOffaly on August 11, 2015, 02:42:28 PM ---Flanagan will certainly be there in Offaly.

Tipp have a huge appointment decision to make this time around. Creedon has taken them on well, they have good minors and u21s coming through to meld with a stock of established, albeit young, players. This now will be where they step up to really go to the next level, or else they will stagnate, and quite quickly stagnation leads to regression. Huge junction in the road.

--- End quote ---
Micko

--- End quote ---

Sadly Micko is no longer an option. The man is nearly 80! His last gig with Clare two years ago went with a whimper. Legend!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version