America`s Gun Culture

Started by Wildweasel74, December 14, 2012, 06:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

You're confused? Really?

So it's middle class and rich kids and not kids who come from single parent or single grandparent-led homes where the adult is working several jobs or otherwise struggling that leads to kids being unsupervised and out on the streets? The problem really IS race itself and not social conditions?

J70

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65307556.amp

Shoot now, ask questions later.

WTF is wrong with these f**k wits?

Thankfully the young black kid in Kansas City, Missouri is probably going to be ok and the old bastard who shot him through the door is being charged.

Not so fortunate for the young girl in upstate NY though. Guy has been charged with murder.

Myself and my family turned into the wrong driveway of a house in upstate NY last year when looking for our Air BnB in a poorly lit area of the Catskills (Google Maps can be very unreliable in certain areas). Thank f**k those people didn't come out guns blazing.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J70 on April 18, 2023, 07:00:41 AM

Thankfully the young black kid in Kansas City, Missouri is probably going to be ok and the old bastard who shot him through the door is being charged.

Not so fortunate for the young girl in upstate NY though. Guy has been charged with murder.

Myself and my family turned into the wrong driveway of a house in upstate NY last year when looking for our Air BnB in a poorly lit area of the Catskills (Google Maps can be very unreliable in certain areas). Thank f**k those people didn't come out guns blazing.

They wouldn't have cause your Donegal white, can't get any whiter than that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 18, 2023, 07:47:25 AM
Quote from: J70 on April 18, 2023, 07:00:41 AM

They wouldn't have cause your Donegal white, can't get any whiter than that

This is the girl that was killed:

Milltown Row2

Being charged for murder because she was white, but I was referring to the kid shot for going into the wrong house
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Quote from: J70 on April 18, 2023, 06:11:01 AM
You're confused? Really?

So it's middle class and rich kids and not kids who come from single parent or single grandparent-led homes where the adult is working several jobs or otherwise struggling that leads to kids being unsupervised and out on the streets? The problem really IS race itself and not social conditions?

I am still confused

The rioters/mob shouldn't be demonized or criticized because they are under privileged and are not supervised-is that what you're saying?

J70

Quote from: whitey on April 18, 2023, 10:12:47 AM
You're confused? Really?

I am still confused

The rioters/mob shouldn't be demonized or criticized because they are under privileged and are not supervised-is that what you're saying?

I didn't say anything about demonization. I thought this was a tangent conversation in reference to your comment about what progressives would apparently say about my comment on supervision.

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 18, 2023, 08:29:56 AM
Being charged for murder because she was white, but I was referring to the kid shot for going into the wrong house

Luckily for that old bastard in Kansas City, the kid survived.

Gmac

You're confused? Really?

from the videos I've seen statistics would say 80% of the kids are living in a one parent home that's probably a good place to start .

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gmac on April 19, 2023, 04:46:39 PM
You're confused? Really?

from the videos I've seen statistics would say 80% of the kids are living in a one parent home that's probably a good place to start .

57% in Belfast .

Gmac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 19, 2023, 06:14:06 PM
You're confused? Really?

57% in Belfast .
a real pandemic

J70

You're confused? Really?

Whatever the exact statistics, I agree its a vital part of it.

johnnycool

I think it's high time Marty Mcfly got back into the DeLorean, go back in time and make sure Biff Tannen doesn't get his hands on that's sports almanac as it seems the US has turned into that alternate world....

dec

Eight dead at a Texas mall

Piskin

America has been a bad soap opera since Vietnam. All facets of society has gotten worse despite Wars on everything ie poverty, drugs, crime, terrorism. homelessness etc. It is now a trash can society.