Odious People

Started by Orior, December 02, 2021, 12:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenny

Quote from: J70 on December 02, 2021, 03:03:58 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on December 02, 2021, 03:01:27 PM
Few people push my buttons as much as Lewis Hamilton, I've no idea why but I despise him.

Surprisingly not too many politicians would annoy me as it is part of their game, but Jacob Rees Mogg is a bit of a fake. See Priti Patel making a few lists - she makes my Sexy list, which I know should be a bit worrying.

She's unquestionably very good looking.

Body... not so much.

She isn't odious, she's pure evil. No redeeming features for me, you'd have to set your bar very low to do her.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

imtommygunn

Quote from: lenny on December 02, 2021, 06:44:02 PM
Few people push my buttons as much as Lewis Hamilton, I've no idea why but I despise him.

Surprisingly not too many politicians would annoy me as it is part of their game, but Jacob Rees Mogg is a bit of a fake. See Priti Patel making a few lists - she makes my Sexy list, which I know should be a bit worrying.

Body... not so much.

She isn't odious, she's pure evil. No redeeming features for me, you'd have to set your bar very low to do her.

There are quite a few in that Tory party that are just bad bad people with not an ounce of humanity in them. I don't know how you can get so many c**ts together. Anyone without badness in them Johnson gets rid of.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Body... not so much.

Bet ye she's bad though, very very bad  ;)

HiMucker

Body... not so much.

so is that a yes from you then Lenny lol?

lenny

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 02, 2021, 09:18:02 PM

Body... not so much.

Bet ye she's bad though, very very bad  ;)

😂

Capt Pat

Priti Patel thinks she is Norman Tebbit. Any chance of her becoming PM?

general_lee

Carla Lockhart. An utter reptile.

clarshack

Main Street

Eamonnca1

I don't get it. What have people got against Hamilton?

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 03, 2021, 12:17:25 AM

I don't get it. What have people got against Hamilton?

He is a tool.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Capt Pat on December 02, 2021, 10:07:20 PM
Priti Patel thinks she is Norman Tebbit. Any chance of her becoming PM?

Probably  :( At some point the wagons will circle on Johnson and it is just a matter of who it is - whoever it is will probably be odious, unscrupulous, sociopathic so she would fit the bill.

Agreed on Lewis Hamilton and Carla Lockhart.

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 02, 2021, 08:55:58 PM

Body... not so much.

There are quite a few in that Tory party that are just bad bad people with not an ounce of humanity in them. I don't know how you can get so many c**ts together. Anyone without badness in them Johnson gets rid of.

The Public schools must be churning out some amount of entitled, self serving, fascist basturds like we've never seen when you look at the current crop of useless but devious hoors populating the higher ranks of this Tory government in London.

No other explanation for it.

Taylor

Mostly politicians.

Says a lot about the state of things when the people who repulse us most have been elected as representatives by our neighbours