China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 30, 2022, 01:50:27 PM
Having not caught covid before, but woke this morning feeling, well not myself, haven't any lateral flow tests about so will pop into chemist later, hopefully they are still handing them out..  Taste smell all good and no other traditional signs.. Just achy

Do we still isolate for up to 5 days?

Start testing after 5 days an wait until two consecutive negatives. We are back in the office 2 days a week and starting to spread about again ffs. Wish Covid would do one!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on June 30, 2022, 02:54:08 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 30, 2022, 01:50:27 PM
Having not caught covid before, but woke this morning feeling, well not myself, haven't any lateral flow tests about so will pop into chemist later, hopefully they are still handing them out..  Taste smell all good and no other traditional signs.. Just achy

Do we still isolate for up to 5 days?

Start testing after 5 days an wait until two consecutive negatives. We are back in the office 2 days a week and starting to spread about again ffs. Wish Covid would do one!

I'm sure there are people in certain jobs that because of this ruling will not test, at what stage is it in terms of causing potential death or respiratory complications? Are A&E's still getting plenty through their door?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Me and the wife have it for the first time. Definitely not great craic but thankfully seems to be lifting quick enough. Worst thing is we have a very energetic toddler we can't send to nursery so that definitely adds to the challenge.

Last Man

What is the point of that??

imtommygunn

Last Man

If it was something to be even slightly concerned about there wouldn't have been all those parties in No.10. It's ok to feel not well the odd time like back in 2019.

J70

He said he doesn't feel well, and his busy toddler, who has to stay home too, isn't helping things.

Not sure why a comment like that deserves to be mocked.

Toddlers require a lot of attention at the best of times.

Farrandeelin

Entered our house last weekend. Wife and toddler and baby have it, but I'm holding out so far.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

imtommygunn

We're not supposed to be leaving the house to leave him to nursery. That and it's not really very responsible to be sending a child from a house riddled with COVID into an environment full of children who could spread it to anyone young, old, pregnant etc etc.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Last Man on June 30, 2022, 03:36:55 PM
If it was something to be even slightly concerned about there wouldn't have been all those parties in No.10. It's ok to feel not well the odd time like back in 2019.

Yes, the Question to Boris was not - Why did you have a Party?
The question should have been - Why did you feel safe to have a party?

Armagh18

Quote from: Last Man on June 30, 2022, 03:36:55 PM
Yep. I thought we'd got to the stage of treating jt like a cold.

From the Bunker

It's a Numbers game! They've started counting what ever they can count again.

imtommygunn

Ah I've missed the medical experts talking  ;D

Square Ball

Missus has it for the first time as well, not to bad,  cold like symptoms, only done a test as work told them to,  so was pretty surprised at the result. A few off in my work as well with it and have vomiting as well.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

imtommygunn

I'd that bad a cough I was vomiting the first day. Wife a day behind me and seems worse than me with it. Definitely worse than a bad cold here but have been a lot sicker.