Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jonkunlon on September 26, 2021, 10:04:34 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on September 26, 2021, 10:02:14 PM
The creggan result wasn't there for hours

Ignore him, he's on his period. Knows exactly the the point being made.

Jesus!! You must be 15
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

It's not overly important to me but I couldn't get the Creggan result anywhere which is why I posted here.

I see saffron Gael have report up now. Glenravel big shock in junior

Jonkunlon

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on September 26, 2021, 10:15:30 PM
It's not overly important to me but I couldn't get the Creggan result anywhere which is why I posted here.

Was an upset for sure. Glenarm fancied strongly from the beginning of the competition. Glenravel have a few decent hurlers though.

delgany

Sean Kelly spoilt us all with the quality  and depth of his coverage of all aspects of Antrim GAA . The current PRO hasnt kept to that standard unfortunately...hard act to follow !

Jonkunlon

Quote from: delgany on September 26, 2021, 10:20:50 PM

Sean Kelly spoilt us all with the quality  and depth if his coverage of all aspects of Antrim GAA . The current PRO hasnt kept to that standard unfortunately...hard act to follow !

Pretty much sums it up. Sean would have given the other 4 hurling championship games something on the day. They train hard and sacrifice a lot too.

rogercasement

Was chatting to a Dunloy man this evening and he must have mentioned wanting to beat slaughtneil 5 times! This is the reason why I believe Rossa have an excellent chance, Dunloy looking further down the line.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jonkunlon on September 26, 2021, 10:24:44 PM
Quote from: delgany on September 26, 2021, 10:20:50 PM

Sean Kelly spoilt us all with the quality  and depth if his coverage of all aspects of Antrim GAA . The current PRO hasnt kept to that standard unfortunately...hard act to follow !

Pretty much sums it up. Sean would have given the other 4 hurling championship games something on the day. They train hard and sacrifice a lot too.

I'm sure the current Antrim pro would love some help in a demanding role that he/she does in their own time...

Unreal
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jonkunlon

Quote from: rogercasement on September 26, 2021, 10:28:22 PM
Was chatting to a Dunloy man this evening and he must have mentioned wanting to beat slaughtneil 5 times! This is the reason why I believe Rossa have an excellent chance, Dunloy looking further down the line.

Dangerous outlook. I'm assuming from a fan though?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Rossa can beat Dunloy , Dunloy can beat Slaughtneil but I don't think Rossa could. Just a feeling I have. Slaughtneil lads not played any hurling this year.

paddyjohn

Only thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner..

rogercasement

Most definitely not a player! This was a fair weather fan who would maybe see two games all year but wouldn't miss a second of the celebrations!!.

imtommygunn

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 27, 2021, 06:17:45 AM

Is that in reference to rossa's Twitter post?

All the guy had to do was retweet the clubs in the games latest score in terms of the pro.

Is ulster on this year? Didn't realise it was.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 27, 2021, 07:32:27 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on September 27, 2021, 06:17:45 AM

Is that in reference to rossa's Twitter post?

All the guy had to do was retweet the clubs in the games latest score in terms of the pro.

Is ulster on this year? Didn't realise it was.

Yes Ulster this year

Saffball

Final to be played at Corrigan and shown on TG4 going by the Irish News

imtommygunn

Will be good to see an Ulster. Final on TG4 good news. I don't think that pairc tv is much good by all accounts. I was considering getting the games but tbh seemed a bit dear for something I wouldn't be able to give my full attention to at the time.