Ulster Championship 2021

Started by J70, June 21, 2021, 12:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

I expect Donaghy works with the Armagh forwards, and they are doing OK.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Eire90

joemamas

Quote from: armaghniac on July 17, 2021, 05:05:35 PM
I expect Donaghy works with the Armagh forwards, and they are doing OK.
More than Ok, 14 pts in 1st half, very impressed with them.most came from play.

Main Street

Monaghan have been prone to losing big leads in the 2nd half but Armagh are not taking their chances.

straightred

Captain Obvious

Milltown Row2

What a turn around!! Unreal
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Boring defensive ulster football.

Itchy

Cuteness of mcmanus to buy 2 frees ar the end and of course the skill to convert them was the difference in the end.Another year, mcgeeney fails to deliver.

Main Street

After doing all the hard work in that heat  to put Monaghan on their knees, Armagh didn't or couldn't push on, Monaghan were given the space to recover their composure and impose their class

Main Street

Quote from: Itchy on July 17, 2021, 05:47:03 PM
Cuteness of mcmanus to buy 2 frees ar the end and of course the skill to convert them was the difference in the end.Another year, mcgeeney fails to deliver.
I think Conor was stabbed in the cheast for the second one.

Captain Obvious

Heartbreaking loss for Armagh, really those goals conceded 1st half proved to be the killer. 2-21(27) must be one of the biggest scores for Armagh in a championship loss?

Westside

Routine enough win for Monaghan, got sticky for a few minutes but they handled it well. Armagh could have pushed on but took the foot off the gas when they went ahead as the smaller teams often does. McManus just immense when the game was in the melting pot.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Proper Ulster Championship fare, well done Monaghan.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

SouthDublinBro

Quote from: Itchy on July 17, 2021, 05:47:03 PM

"Buy"? The Armagh lads can't tackle properly. Biggest muckers out of the championship a tear will not be shed.