Saint Theresa of Calcutta

Started by T Fearon, September 04, 2016, 08:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 05, 2018, 11:49:21 PM
What'd probably happen is we'd head for the beer tent and have a bit of crack, even if he is an oul bollox!

Shows what sort of company you're keeping. No wonder you're a democrat and a spokesperson for certain folk.

It would be better if he met you and broke your jaw. That would have been funny.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

heganboy

Foxy,
Remove that post man, no need for that at all
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

theskull1

Quote from: foxcommander on January 06, 2018, 12:37:44 AM
What'd probably happen is we'd head for the beer tent and have a bit of crack, even if he is an oul bollox!

Shows what sort of company you're keeping. No wonder you're a democrat and a spokesperson for certain folk.

It would be better if he met you and broke your jaw. That would have been funny.

Defines the man.

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

stew

Quote from: ONeill on January 05, 2018, 09:45:56 PM
Lethal thread. Two lads lukin boxin over Theresa.

LOLOLOLOL Right enough hi.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: foxcommander on January 06, 2018, 12:37:44 AM

Ach now c'mon man dear, I know all liberals deserve a slap but a broken jaw???? Thats a bit much even for me, actually thats a lot much tbh.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Applesisapples

MT was a nun, human and a sinner, saint, I think not.