High Res Imahes of GAA logo

Started by Norf Tyrone, November 12, 2014, 09:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of high res logos for the GAA and LGFA logos?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

screenexile

I would suggest emailling both 'info' email addresses and outlining the reasons you need them and I can't see any reason why they wouldn't send them to you... High Res versions aren't really available on the site.

There is a High Res "GAA Publishing Tab" available on brand.gaa.ie if you want to sign up to that but it may take a while.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: screenexile on November 12, 2014, 10:03:04 AM
I would suggest emailling both 'info' email addresses and outlining the reasons you need them and I can't see any reason why they wouldn't send them to you... High Res versions aren't really available on the site.

There is a High Res "GAA Publishing Tab" available on brand.gaa.ie if you want to sign up to that but it may take a while.

Thanks sir
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Eamonnca1

When is the Camogie Association going to modernise its logo? The ornate C is pretty and all, but it's outdated in this day and age. And that rainbow background looks like it's part of the LGBT rights movement. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

From the Bunker

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 13, 2014, 06:33:55 PM
When is the Camogie Association going to modernise its logo? The ornate C is pretty and all, but it's outdated in this day and age. And that rainbow background looks like it's part of the LGBT rights movement. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Yeah it looks kack!