Belfast International Airport Parking

Started by bogball88, June 25, 2022, 10:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogball88

What is the cheapest crowd to park with for a week at Belfast International Airport? I remember a few years ago I had parked up at a farm/yard about half a mile away and the owner would take you down in a shuttle bus-is that still available?

Milltown Row2

There's a place across the road, it ain't that expensive I don't think.. £35 quid for 6 nights there
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thewobbler

Based on my recent booking, it's £44 for 7 nights in the official airport long stay. Which is a 2 minute walk from the main building. Call me lavish, but not having to wait on and use buses is worth a tenner.

Targetman

Paid £51 for a week last Monday, and getting through the airport was dead handy.

bennydorano

I've  got to the stage were I always pay the one around £50 for a week that is spitting distance from the entrance. It's a stressful enough operation getting the family sorted for a holiday these days so Convenience is everything

marty34

Would it not be handier to get someone to drop you up?

bennydorano

Quote from: marty34 on June 26, 2022, 06:20:45 PM
Need to watch that now as well, the drop off / collection zone is now charged, £1 or 2 to drop off IF you're quick, the collection can cost if you miscalculate by minutes!

charlieTully

Paid 48 for the week. 2 min walk to terminal. Handy enough. Loads of trollies situated throughout the carpark

charlieTully

Quote from: Targetman on June 26, 2022, 11:37:56 AM
Paid £51 for a week last Monday, and getting through the airport was dead handy.

Where are ya lad? Good to see them orange tramps get done today

Targetman

In Menorca Charlie, yeah watched the game in a pub here but I'd need to watch it again, had a few too many!

bogball88

Quote from: marty34 on June 26, 2022, 06:20:45 PM
Family wedding abroad so that rules the family out. Middle of the day week flight which rules the rest out

trailer

If I could park at the front door for £300 I'd pay it. Something to be said coming off a flight and walking straight to your car and getting away home.

WT4E

I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to my problem as I have been trying to contact BF Inter Airport to get advice.

I was on an early morning light this morning and was running late I went to main stay car park as I thought that was the one i had booked however when i got to barrier wouldn't let me in. Queue built behind me and i then noticed i should be in long stay. SO I buzzed for ages and no one picked up. Didnt know what to do so requested the manual ticket and barrier opened parked up and ran for my flight.

Was checking the rates on the car park saying 4 per hour but no other info. I'm goin to be in that car park for 40hours. Will it cost me 160 or is there a limit on what they charge per day. I've tried ringing them but the just say line is busy.

Could I book a main stay ticket from now until my departure time for 30quid or would it still not let me out as it was used for entry?

:(

trailer

Quote from: WT4E on August 24, 2022, 01:47:04 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to my problem as I have been trying to contact BF Inter Airport to get advice.

I was on an early morning light this morning and was running late I went to main stay car park as I thought that was the one i had booked however when i got to barrier wouldn't let me in. Queue built behind me and i then noticed i should be in long stay. SO I buzzed for ages and no one picked up. Didnt know what to do so requested the manual ticket and barrier opened parked up and ran for my flight.

Was checking the rates on the car park saying 4 per hour but no other info. I'm goin to be in that car park for 40hours. Will it cost me 160 or is there a limit on what they charge per day. I've tried ringing them but the just say line is busy.

Could I book a main stay ticket from now until my departure time for 30quid or would it still not let me out as it was used for entry?

Email them and they might sort it out. I had a few issues before, right car park but wrong number plate and they sorted it. But not sure if you're in the wrong carpark what they'll do. Found the email response pretty good.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: trailer on August 24, 2022, 02:25:31 PM
Quote from: WT4E on August 24, 2022, 01:47:04 PM

Email them and they might sort it out. I had a few issues before, right car park but wrong number plate and they sorted it. But not sure if you're in the wrong carpark what they'll do. Found the email response pretty good.

same. didnt recognise my number plate last 2 times