Angelo

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Rossfan

It was John Maughan and Enda Kenny.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

reillycavan

reillycavan

Cork football team allegedly training on a beach. Should be thrown out of league

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

heffo

Another Leinster county who used to be fond of the off season white collar boxing/any excuse to train collectively in the off-season, at it too?

reillycavan

Quote from: heffo on January 14, 2021, 10:43:24 AM
Another Leinster county who used to be fond of the off season white collar boxing/any excuse to train collectively in the off-season, at it too?

Would the manager overseeing the training be deemed an essential worker?

Louther

Not officially confirmed but I see Down and Cork Intercounty managers been suspended for 3 months and county losing home advantage. I can't have any arguments with it, perhaps chairpersons should have given same.

Ignoring the public health issues and the "sure everyone was at it" arguments, not everyone was caught.

For too long there has been an ignore and do as we want culture in the GAA. With a club in Waterford losing their county title, the Mayo 3 and now this (I'm imagine on appeal it will reduce as normally the way), have the GAA HQ started to flex a bit, albeit forced to do so by Covid and the greater public reaction plus that of the Government who will be expected to bail them out again.

reillycavan

Have Ronan McCarthy or Paddy Tally appealed their bans?

gwan-ye-boy-ya

Quote from: Louther on February 03, 2021, 03:33:33 PM
Not officially confirmed but I see Down and Cork Intercounty managers been suspended for 3 months and county losing home advantage. I can't have any arguments with it, perhaps chairpersons should have given same.

Ignoring the public health issues and the "sure everyone was at it" arguments, not everyone was caught.

For too long there has been an ignore and do as we want culture in the GAA. With a club in Waterford losing their county title, the Mayo 3 and now this (I'm imagine on appeal it will reduce as normally the way), have the GAA HQ started to flex a bit, albeit forced to do so by Covid and the greater public reaction plus that of the Government who will be expected to bail them out again.

Wake up louther

macker15

If msyo lads were punished. Dub players should be banned too.