Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ballinaman

Task 1.....Build a bridge...

Task 2....Get over it....

Cosmo Kramer

Jeez, I thought they had reached the bottom of the barrel when we beat them by 20, then they proved me wrong and got even more desperate when they started banging on about how great their Juniors were, but now since they couldn't even win an All-Ireland that nobody else cares about (including the team that beat them) they're so starved of success they want to associate themselves with their local rivals.

Pity about ye. Enjoy the company of Michael, Pat, Evanne and the gang on your tv while we're in the Hogan watching our minors in the final.
A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

bennydorano

Mayo look to be a bit bigger in a lot of areas than Armagh, the FF looks a handful, no doubt Captain Deccie McKenna will be deployed at the edge of the square, trouble is we could do with him at #6 as well (eventhough he always lines out at #5).

Having watched that today we'd have to be reasonably, but not overly, confident. Today was a perfect illustration of the jitters than can see an arguably better team minor beaten.Hopefully we'll see first half Mayo turn up in a few weeks.

spectator

Rossfan ... Keith Rogers is from the Derrinacartha \ Cloontia out-parish afaik. Good Luck to him, I wouldn't like to see him denied the opportunity to play for the county he grew up supporting, especially so when it comes to playing in an All-Ireland final.

It would be just plain wrong to deny a young Ballagh lad the chance to play for the county he grew up supporting - even if it is a different county to our own  - as I'm sure everyone will agree.

Hopefully he'll achieve his dream and win an All-Ireland medal with his boyhood heroes Mayo.

Meanwhile, Ballagh have unveiled their new secret weapon to keep The Moclair Cup in Roscommon for another year  ;D

orangeman

Having seen all teams, Armagh for me in this one.

Rossfan

Quote from: spectator on August 30, 2009, 06:42:43 PM
Rossfan ... Keith Rogers is from the Derrinacartha \ Cloontia out-parish afaik. I wouldn't like to see him denied the opportunity to play for the county he grew up supporting,

Pity Andy Moran couldnt get the same opportunity. >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM