Ulster Senior Football Championship 2008

Started by Puckoon, April 16, 2008, 05:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: whiskeysteve on June 03, 2008, 12:31:34 PM
Quote from: orangeman on June 03, 2008, 12:19:50 PM
Quote from: whiskeysteve on June 03, 2008, 12:10:41 PM
Quote from: orangeman on June 03, 2008, 11:40:47 AM
Did Glenullin or Derry not write to HQ crying about how PB wasn't picked for the Ireland team to face the Aussies ? He mighn't have been crying publicly - he got others to do it for him !

im sure you could tell us all about paddys campaigning round glenullin for support in his quest for individual honours. you must be close to the horses mouth.

somehow i don't think you will get back to us with a credible souce for that shot in the dark anytime soon

It's not a shot in the dark - a letter did go from Derry complining about his non inclusion in the Ireland squad - but I'm not arguing about his talent - he WAS better than some who were on the team !

like i say lets hear the credible source for how 'he got others to do it for him'. Since you are so sure he was crying privately to those around him

Ok - Derry county board gave an interview to Irish News at the time who ran the story - basically Derry CB were backing PB ( as they did last year when Barry Cassidy got taken by the collar ) and they expressed their disgust that he was omiitted from the squad !

whiskeysteve

Quote from: orangeman on June 03, 2008, 12:43:32 PM
Quote from: whiskeysteve on June 03, 2008, 12:31:34 PM
Quote from: orangeman on June 03, 2008, 12:19:50 PM
Quote from: whiskeysteve on June 03, 2008, 12:10:41 PM
Quote from: orangeman on June 03, 2008, 11:40:47 AM
Did Glenullin or Derry not write to HQ crying about how PB wasn't picked for the Ireland team to face the Aussies ? He mighn't have been crying publicly - he got others to do it for him !

im sure you could tell us all about paddys campaigning round glenullin for support in his quest for individual honours. you must be close to the horses mouth.

somehow i don't think you will get back to us with a credible souce for that shot in the dark anytime soon

It's not a shot in the dark - a letter did go from Derry complining about his non inclusion in the Ireland squad - but I'm not arguing about his talent - he WAS better than some who were on the team !

like i say lets hear the credible source for how 'he got others to do it for him'. Since you are so sure he was crying privately to those around him

Ok - Derry county board gave an interview to Irish News at the time who ran the story - basically Derry CB were backing PB ( as they did last year when Barry Cassidy got taken by the collar ) and they expressed their disgust that he was omiitted from the squad !

this is getting boring. you still can't show how paddy is manipulating a campaign for himself. probably because he wasn't
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w