The US policing crisis thread

Started by Eamonnca1, April 28, 2015, 07:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

What amazes me is how quickly everyone assumes, like the cop did, that it was the black kids who were "causing a disturbance."

So how do the klan grand wizards and chief dragons explain this...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZjHwOHFJGk

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 09, 2015, 05:21:20 AM
What amazes me is how quickly everyone assumes, like the cop did, that it was the black kids who were "causing a disturbance."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZjHwOHFJGk

Depends if you believe her side of the story. She states that everyone at the event were local or classmates but other reports talk of the party being advertised on facebook.
As Muppet stated earlier these kids were invading residents property and jumping fences - I think that could be deemed a disturbance.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

macdanger2

Not sure where to put this and didn't want to start a new thread for it

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0609/706833-albert-woodfox/

The bit about the state wanting to re-try him stinks of people not wanting to admit their mistakes

muppet

Quote from: macdanger2 on June 09, 2015, 12:37:35 PM
Not sure where to put this and didn't want to start a new thread for it

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0609/706833-albert-woodfox/

The bit about the state wanting to re-try him stinks of people not wanting to admit their mistakes

"the judge also listed his "lack of confidence in the state to provide a fair third trial"

Wow. Some statement from the judge.
MWWSI 2017

Eamonnca1

Jumped fences, eh? Well that settles it. Shoot the blackguards!

screenexile

It's great to see foxcommander and whitey on here defending the Policeman and he isn't even going to defend himself!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-policeman-resigns-seen-video-throwing-girl-ground-215553860.html

The video is blatant lads it's ridiculous how you could defend it!!

muppet

Quote from: screenexile on June 10, 2015, 11:19:43 AM
It's great to see foxcommander and whitey on here defending the Policeman and he isn't even going to defend himself!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-policeman-resigns-seen-video-throwing-girl-ground-215553860.html

"He came into the call out of control and as the video shows was out of control during the incident," McKinney Police Chief Greg Conley told a news conference. Casebolt tendered his resignation on his own, Conley added.

"I had 12 officers on the scene, and 11 of them performed according to their training. They did an excellent job," Conley said.

Fair play to the Chief. I think he has called it correctly.

MWWSI 2017

whitey

Screenexile.....the accusation on here was that this was evidence of a rascist police officer, targetting the black kids.  We have an EYEWITNESS account From a BLACK man who LIVES in the neighborhood and HE said it had nothing to do with racism, yet most posters on here conveniently ignore his version of events.

Failure to comply with a direct order from a police officer will lead to a takedown like this. I saw it with my own 2 eyes outside a bar in South Boston and the people were arrested were fvckin Irish Americans, as white as you or I

FFS on the last day of school in my town someone called the cops over some high jinks by a group of graduating seniors.....guess what happened when they didnt comply?

Youve got it....they had the handcuffs slapped on them!!

Hardy

Did they all resign afterwards, then?

foxcommander

Quote from: foxcommander on June 08, 2015, 07:29:02 PM
the officer should be tried and dismissed if he's found to be in the wrong. It's quite simple.

Screen - as above....

I understand why you may have missed that since Muppet and eamonn scream a little too loudly ...
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on June 10, 2015, 02:39:31 PM

Screenexile.....the accusation on here was that this was evidence of a rascist police officer, targetting the black kids.  We have an EYEWITNESS account From a BLACK man who LIVES in the neighborhood and HE said it had nothing to do with racism, yet most posters on here conveniently ignore his version of events.

Failure to comply with a direct order from a police officer will lead to a takedown like this. I saw it with my own 2 eyes outside a bar in South Boston and the people were arrested were white

FFS on the last day of school in my town someone called the cops over some high jinks by a group of graduating seniors.....guess what happened.....when they didnt comply they had the handcuffs slapped on them and they were as white as I am

I'm not even getting into the racist thing you guys were trying to say that the officer used appropriate force. . . the police chief doesn't think he did and obviously the officer upon reflection realised he didn't either.

Also as stated by the police chief there were another 11 officers on the scene who didn't have to resort to the 'takedown' of a 14 year old like their colleague did. She was a 14 year old girl in a bathing suit why on earth did the officer have to throw her around like a rag doll and rub her face in the pavement?!

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on June 10, 2015, 02:56:22 PM
Quote from: whitey on June 10, 2015, 02:39:31 PM

Failure to comply with a direct order from a police officer will lead to a takedown like this. I saw it with my own 2 eyes outside a bar in South Boston and the people were arrested were white

FFS on the last day of school in my town someone called the cops over some high jinks by a group of graduating seniors.....guess what happened.....when they didnt comply they had the handcuffs slapped on them and they were as white as I am

I'm not even getting into the racist thing you guys were trying to say that the officer used appropriate force. . . the police chief doesn't think he did and obviously the officer upon reflection realised he didn't either.

Also as stated by the police chief there were another 11 officers on the scene who didn't have to resort to the 'takedown' of a 14 year old like their colleague did. She was a 14 year old girl in a bathing suit why on earth did the officer have to throw her around like a rag doll and rub her face in the pavement?!

You may not have been taking the rascist angle but others were

She was instructed to leave the area at least 4 times and failed to comply on each and every occasion.

If you or I did the same we would have had a similar or worse outcome than she did....I have seen it with my own eyes

macdanger2

I won't disagree with you whitey as you live in the states so presumably you're correct in what you say.

In non-threatening situations like this though, surely the cops should be trying to diffuse tension rather than ratchet it up. Because it's the norm for cops to behave like this doesn't mean it's the smart thing to do

muppet

Quote from: macdanger2 on June 10, 2015, 03:11:36 PM
I won't disagree with you whitey as you live in the states so presumably you're correct in what you say.

In non-threatening situations like this though, surely the cops should be trying to diffuse tension rather than ratchet it up. Because it's the norm for cops to behave like this doesn't mean it's the smart thing to do

Never mind his Boston bar story. This is about kids in Texas. The States is a huge country with cops differing from state to state. You can't get into a bar in Boston without a passport, even if you are on a zimmer-frame. It varies wildly.

There were 11 other cops who did nothing and have been backed by their Chief. Dirty Harry style policing might be up Whitey's street, but thankfully he is in a minority.
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on June 10, 2015, 03:16:18 PM
Quote from: macdanger2 on June 10, 2015, 03:11:36 PM

Never mind his Boston bar story. This is about kids in Texas. The States is a huge country with cops differing from state to state. You can't get into a bar in Boston without a passport, even if you are on a zimmer-frame. It varies wildly.

There were 11 other cops who did nothing and have been backed by their Chief. Dirty Harry style policing might be up Whitey's street, but thankfully he is in a minority.

So if its about kids in Texas why are you iignoring the the eyewitness testimony of a black man who was there.

Do you have better insight into how events unfolded that he does?