The US policing crisis thread

Started by Eamonnca1, April 28, 2015, 07:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: muppet on June 08, 2015, 06:23:44 PM
Quote from: whitey on June 08, 2015, 06:20:48 PM
Quote from: muppet on June 08, 2015, 06:04:52 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on June 08, 2015, 06:00:04 PM
over stimulated ass-hole. Theres no way that was part of his training - what an idiot.

There is another video showing two women (one a black teenager and the other a white mother) pulling each others hair. Apparently this is evidence of the disturbance. This imho would have justified calling the police but nothing justifies the behaviour of that cop. And both women in the 'fight' should have been arrested until it was established exactly what happened.

The problem now could be with all of the bandwagons and agendas that follow a story like this, there could be riots and reactionary violence which does no one any good.

Respectfully disagree

Cop was very patient with everyone, and gave her numerous opportunities to leave before he slapped the cuffs on her. 2 idiots then approach him as he is struggling with her

If you or I or anyone else on this board did the same thing we would have faced a very simllar reaction.

Never, ever, ever, ever interfere with an officer whos arresting someone!

What was he arresting her for?

Im not an attorney, and the law varies from state to state, but if I were to hazard a guess Id say she got arrested for "failing to comply with a direct order from a law enforcement official".

She actually disobeyed 3/4 times before she finally got arrested

muppet

Quote from: whitey on June 08, 2015, 06:58:38 PM
over stimulated ass-hole. Theres no way that was part of his training - what an idiot.

There is another video showing two women (one a black teenager and the other a white mother) pulling each others hair. Apparently this is evidence of the disturbance. This imho would have justified calling the police but nothing justifies the behaviour of that cop. And both women in the 'fight' should have been arrested until it was established exactly what happened.

The problem now could be with all of the bandwagons and agendas that follow a story like this, there could be riots and reactionary violence which does no one any good.

Respectfully disagree

Cop was very patient with everyone, and gave her numerous opportunities to leave before he slapped the cuffs on her. 2 idiots then approach him as he is struggling with her

If you or I or anyone else on this board did the same thing we would have faced a very simllar reaction.

Im not an attorney, and the law varies from state to state, but if I were to hazard a guess Id say she got arrested for "failing to comply with a direct order from a law enforcement official".

What order did she disobey? She was standing well away from him and he went over to her. Remember she is a 14 year old girl (according to the latest reports).
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on June 08, 2015, 07:00:24 PM

Respectfully disagree

What order did she disobey? She was standing well away from him and he went over to her. Remember she is a 14 year old girl (according to the latest reports).

Maybe you were watching a different video, but I distinctly heard him order her and the group she was with to move away several times

muppet

Quote from: whitey on June 08, 2015, 07:03:43 PM

Respectfully disagree

Maybe you were watching a different video, but I distinctly heard him order her and the group she was with to move away several times

She did move away. He went to her. Also he was only giving orders to the black kids. She was in a group with some white kids. He grabbed her, and only her, by the head and threw her on the ground.

He ordered the black kids to get on the ground or to move away but, even though there were white kids with them, it was obvious to everyone he was only giving orders to the blacks.

I find it disgusting that people can defend this blatant racism.
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on June 08, 2015, 06:49:04 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on June 08, 2015, 06:43:29 PM

Respectfully disagree

Sounds like she was mouthing off. She had ample opportunity to walk away but didn't.

Yea, she should have shot her, like you would have done.

::)

You asked the question. Failing to comply with an officer and giving backchat. If she was smart she'd have shut up and left the scene.
Now where's uncle Al and Rev Jesse??? This is NCAAP gold for TV propoganda.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

muppet

Quote from: foxcommander on June 08, 2015, 07:10:30 PM
Quote from: muppet on June 08, 2015, 06:49:04 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on June 08, 2015, 06:43:29 PM

Respectfully disagree

Sounds like she was mouthing off. She had ample opportunity to walk away but didn't.

Yea, she should have shot her, like you would have done.

::)

You asked the question. Failing to comply with an officer and giving backchat. If she was smart she'd have shut up and left the scene.
Now where's uncle Al and Rev Jesse??? This is NCAAP gold for TV propoganda.

We know, you would have shot her, and probably some of the others.
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on June 08, 2015, 07:08:01 PM

Respectfully disagree

She did move away. He went to her. Also he was only giving orders to the black kids. She was in a group with some white kids. He grabbed her, and only her, by the head and threw her on the ground.

He ordered the black kids to get on the ground or to move away but, even though there were white kids with them, it was obvious to everyone he was only giving orders to the blacks.

LOL-its black and white ! (no pun intended)

She disobeyed a direct order (on numerous occasions) and got arrested.

I have seen the exact same thing happen white people outside a bar in South Boston

muppet

Quote from: whitey on June 08, 2015, 07:14:39 PM

Respectfully disagree

I have seen the exact same thing happen white people outside a bar in South Boston

He was shouting randomly 'get your ass out of here'. He had compellable lost his mind.

Hardly anyone left. He then grabbed the black girl, out of a group with white kids who hadn't left either, by the head and threw her on the ground and assault her.

I am shocked that anyone can defend this.
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Respectfully disagree

Now now whitey - if you've forgotten already the police are supposed to stand back for fear of being labelled - just like the Baltimore riots recently

People like muppet seem to encourage that stance.

muppet

We know Fox, you would have shot her.
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on June 08, 2015, 07:19:48 PM

Respectfully disagree

He was shouting randomly 'get your ass out of here'. He had compellable lost his mind.

Hardly anyone left. He then grabbed the black girl, out of a group with white kids who hadn't left either, by the head and threw her on the ground and assault her.

I am shocked that anyone can defend this.

Having lived here for 21 years, if a cop is yelling "get your ass out of here" in my direction, Im going to comply

I will leave the mental health evaluations to the professionals

muppet

Quote from: whitey on June 08, 2015, 07:22:14 PM

Having lived here for 21 years, if a cop is yelling "get your ass out of here" in my direction, Im going to comply

So it was ok for him to target 1 14 your old black girl and assault her? You actually think that was an appropriate response?
MWWSI 2017

theskull1

How to raise a black son in America

http://www.ted.com/talks/clint_smith_how_to_raise_a_black_son_in_america?language=en

Surely this resonates with anyone who grew up in the north?

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

whitey

Quote from: muppet on June 08, 2015, 07:25:57 PM
Quote from: whitey on June 08, 2015, 07:22:14 PM

So it was ok for him to target 1 14 your old black girl and assault her? You actually think that was an appropriate response?

Absolutely it was  appropriate

A 40 year old white guy would get the exact same treatment if he behaved in a similar manner. I have seen it with my own eyes.

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on June 08, 2015, 07:21:42 PM
We know Fox, you would have shot her.

I don't think that's the correct solution

She should be tried by the courts if she was found guilty of an offence or the officer should be tried and dismissed if he's found to be in the wrong. It's quite simple.

You're quite hysterical muppet...