The US policing crisis thread

Started by Eamonnca1, April 28, 2015, 07:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

macdanger2

Quote from: stew on May 01, 2015, 09:13:24 PM

Really, so this lad catches the eye of a cop, has prior form and decides to do a runner but it is simply 'a little odd'  ;)

I just had lunch today with a cop who lost his best friend in Fon Du Lac Wisconsin not so long ago, his 21 year old friend was on his first day on the job in a cop car on his own, a few hours into his shift he was a first responder to a robbery and drew his gun but waited until the perp fired before firing instead of shooting first, result.................. He died and he killed the sc**bag who killed him, some of you bies would do well to walk in the shoes of a cop and see how you would react when the scum of the earth starts coming at you!

This guy wasn't "coming at" the cops

stew

Quote from: macdanger2 on May 01, 2015, 09:25:15 PM

Really, so this lad catches the eye of a cop, has prior form and decides to do a runner but it is simply 'a little odd'  ;)

I just had lunch today with a cop who lost his best friend in Fon Du Lac Wisconsin not so long ago, his 21 year old friend was on his first day on the job in a cop car on his own, a few hours into his shift he was a first responder to a robbery and drew his gun but waited until the perp fired before firing instead of shooting first, result.................. He died and he killed the sc**bag who killed him, some of you bies would do well to walk in the shoes of a cop and see how you would react when the scum of the earth starts coming at you!

This guy wasn't "coming at" the cops

Your right, the lad I am talking about was said to be afraid of ending up crucified on CNN and MSNBC and decided to wait to shoot until he was shot at................... This made the news for 24 hours.............Locally, double standard here surely?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gmac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 01, 2015, 08:38:43 PM
I see your Freddy Grey's rap sheet and I raise you the killer cops' rap sheets.

Officer Caesar R. Goodson Jr. is charged with second-degree depraved heart murder, involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault, manslaughter by vehicle and misconduct in office.

Officer William G. Porter is charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

Lt. Brian W. Rice is charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault, misconduct in office and false imprisonment.
All these charges are that charges nothing else , the weak da and mayor did this to appease the rioters and we will see the final judgement later.

Officer Edward M. Nero is charged with second-degree assault, misconduct in office and false imprisonment.

Officer Garrett E. Miller is charged with second-degree assault, misconduct in office and false imprisonment.

Sgt. Alicia D. White is charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

Bit more serious than selling a bit of weed, wouldn't you say?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: whitey on May 01, 2015, 08:46:00 PM

Since when is calling someone a cvnt racist. He' as white as you and I are.

Oh dear. You really only remember one word out of the whole sentence? Here are your words again:

"Look no further than that cvnt who's on trial for the Boston Marathon Bombing, and maybe you'll understand what type of emigrants that are currently being let in."

Do you see it yet? No? Let's try again...

"Look no further than that cvnt who's on trial for the Boston Marathon Bombing, and maybe you'll understand what type of emigrants that are currently being let in."

Got it yet? How are you getting on? No? Still struggling? Allow me:

Eamonnca1

Quote from: whitey on May 01, 2015, 08:48:29 PM

You conveniently didnt address the " learned English, assimilated, contributed to society, sacrificed for their families and made it a better place" part of my post.  Congrats

Doing back-breaking to pick food out of the fields to feed your ungrateful face isn't contributing to society?

Changing the sheets on your hotel room bed so you can stay overnight at bargain prices isn't making it a better place?

Working more hours than there are daylight isn't sacrificing for their families?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: foxcommander on May 01, 2015, 08:50:15 PM

Is that an admittance that he WAS a drug dealer?

I think he sold a bit more than weed...but that's alright yeah?
You know what? You're absolutely right. As soon as he took one look at that cop, he was a dead man and rightly so. You win.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Muck Savage on May 01, 2015, 09:06:42 PM

Next thing you'll be telling us is Al Capone was a nice lad only filed his taxes wrong.

Dude, he was caught multiple times with illegal substances on him, sometimes to distribute (Sell/Deal). He was know to the cops because of this, they meet him, he looks at them, he runs - Not in the least suspicious? Enough reason to chase?

It not enough reason to kill the man but don't try to make this guy out to be a guy who never did anything wrong, you loose all credibility.

So on what grounds was he arrested then? On what charge, exactly? Come on, Matlock. Tell us!

muppet

Quote from: whitey on May 01, 2015, 09:11:12 PM
Quote from: muppet on May 01, 2015, 08:58:46 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 01, 2015, 08:41:47 PM
Quote from: whitey on May 01, 2015, 07:02:48 PM

The American experiment worked because in former times emigrants worked hard, learned English, assimilated, contributed to society, sacrificed for their families and made it a better place.

If only today's immigrants worked long hours doing back-breaking work in the fields for a pittance, or earning so little money in the hospitality or fast food industry that they can barely get by.  Lazy hallions the lot of them. If only they'd go out and work in those bottom-end jobs like so many hard working white Americans do. Grrrr!!!!

You conveniently didnt address the " learned English, assimilated, contributed to society, sacrificed for their families and made it a better place" part of my post.  Congrats

You mean the auld slavery right?

Dont know too many Irish people or immigrants who owned slaves.  Did you pass junior cert history, or did you get a special needs waiver?

You really need to read your own posts.

And tell me, if you are such a success, how come you are lecturing us on how dangerous it is where you live,?
MWWSI 2017

Eamonnca1

And what threat, prey tell, did Mr Grey present when cuffed and lying on the floor in the back of that van?

whitey

Quote from: muppet on May 01, 2015, 10:07:19 PM
Quote from: whitey on May 01, 2015, 09:11:12 PM
Quote from: muppet on May 01, 2015, 08:58:46 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 01, 2015, 08:41:47 PM
Quote from: whitey on May 01, 2015, 07:02:48 PM

The American experiment worked because in former times emigrants worked hard, learned English, assimilated, contributed to society, sacrificed for their families and made it a better place.

If only today's immigrants worked long hours doing back-breaking work in the fields for a pittance, or earning so little money in the hospitality or fast food industry that they can barely get by.  Lazy hallions the lot of them. If only they'd go out and work in those bottom-end jobs like so many hard working white Americans do. Grrrr!!!!

You mean the auld slavery right?

Dont know too many Irish people or immigrants who owned slaves.  Did you pass junior cert history, or did you get a special needs waiver?

You really need to read your own posts.

And tell me, if you are such a success, how come you are lecturing us on how dangerous it is where you live,?

How did you do in English in the Junior Cert? Do you understand the difference between past, current and future tenses?    I pointed out where I USED to live..... 20 years ago ...ie the neighborhood where the guy from Conemara got murdered (and where that lad from the North I helped out last year lived for the 3 months he was out here trying to save his house)

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 01, 2015, 10:02:05 PM
Quote from: whitey on May 01, 2015, 08:46:00 PM

Since when is calling someone a cvnt racist. He' as white as you and I are.

Oh dear. You really only remember one word out of the whole sentence? Here are your words again:

Do you see it yet? No? Let's try again...

Got it yet? How are you getting on? No? Still struggling? Allow me:

Lazy, dishonest, entitled, drug taking, criminal. I think that would be a good starting point for describing the Tsarnaev family. Nowhere did I mention their race...which from what I can tell is the same as yours and mine. 

Eamonnca1

So what did you mean by "the type of emigrants that are currently being let in?"

Eamonnca1

Okay, porcine apologists. Let's hear you justify this. Girl gets drunk, gets abusive, how do you restrain her? Cuff her? Or slam her to the ground face first and break several bones in her face?

http://ww2.kqed.org/news/2015/05/01/body-cameras-capture-bart-cop-slamming-woman-face-first-into-floor

If the Guards acted like these jack-booted thugs you'd be up in arms.

heganboy

It is not hard to understand the stresses of being a officer of the law in a country where there is almost universal availability of guns to those that want one. It is also not difficult to understand the heightened levels of stress in attempting to police areas where the police are in no way seen as welcome and where there is a very real threat of violence towards the police simply because of their occupation.

I do have a few questions.

why is the fact that Gray had a record relevant in his death? I genuinely don't understand why that is continually mentioned.

Where do you live that you are nervous riding the subway at night?

p.s. http://grammarist.com/usage/loose-lose/
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 01, 2015, 10:05:01 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 01, 2015, 08:50:15 PM

Is that an admittance that he WAS a drug dealer?

I think he sold a bit more than weed...but that's alright yeah?
You know what? You're absolutely right. As soon as he took one look at that cop, he was a dead man and rightly so. You win.

So when do I get my apology?  I see you decided to change tack and attack whitey instead to deflect the fact that YOU'RE WRONG

see we can all do large font....
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie