Non GAA Discussion > General discussion

What TV to Buy

<< < (77/82) > >>

JoG2:

--- Quote from: bigfrank on October 11, 2021, 12:48:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: trueblue1234 on October 11, 2021, 11:13:55 AM ---Some TVs have a mirroring function as well. Maybe check that first.

--- End quote ---

Yeah googled that option and tried to set it up but can never get the option of my tv to show up on the screen mirroring section of phone. Random thing is if Iím watching a video on Facebook it always alerts me to the option of connecting to my tv and watching it there,does it quickly and works every time but that option donít seem available when Iím watching gaa game on beosport.annoying watching on phone when 55Ē across the room.

Il have a look at this chrome cast option that was mentioned above maybe

--- End quote ---

From my own experience, the difference in performance  between mirroring and casting via a Chromecast is night and day. Chromecast is a great piece of kit.

BennyCake:
Can someone explain mirroring to me?

JoG2:

--- Quote from: BennyCake on October 11, 2021, 05:24:26 PM ---Can someone explain mirroring to me?

--- End quote ---

Benny. A mirror image of your phone appears on your TV. You could for example start a movie, photo slideshow etc on your phone (everything you do is replicated or mirrored on the TV. You go full screen and it appears full screen on your TB. Can be quite laggy compared to casting.

Dar31:

--- Quote from: JoG2 on October 11, 2021, 06:00:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: BennyCake on October 11, 2021, 05:24:26 PM ---Can someone explain mirroring to me?

--- End quote ---

Benny. A mirror image of your phone appears on your TV. You could for example start a movie, photo slideshow etc on your phone (everything you do is replicated or mirrored on the TV. You go full screen and it appears full screen on your TB. Can be quite laggy compared to casting.

--- End quote ---

A mirror image of your phone on the tv not a good idea the wife might find out who is txting you  ;D

WT4E:

--- Quote from: general on October 11, 2021, 03:54:29 PM ---https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/jvc-lt-55cf890-fire-tv-edition-55-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-led-tv-with-amazon-alexa-10195289-pdt.html

Highly recommend lads

--- End quote ---

In the market for a TV as last one fcuked.

Whats good about this one.

Are there likely to be reductions on black Friday?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version