Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

Don't think he can because he played Senior Championship football last year.

Hope he won't because no one deserves the circus that would be around the game.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Denn Forever

means what he says...

scoopmine

Any word on the Junior final date place and time?

Denn Forever

http://www.leinsterleader.ie/sport/gaelic-games/super-comeback-sees-kildare-book-leinster-junior-final-spot-1-3952731

Kildare will now meet Cavan in the Leinster Junior Football Championship final in St Conleth's Park on June 27 at 7.30pm.

means what he says...

Swadman

All-Ireland Football Qualifiers round one draw
Laois v Carlow
Louth v Westmeath
Roscommon v Armagh
Fermanagh v Cavan
Offaly v Tipperary
London v Antrim
Wicklow v Waterford
Derry v Longford

Winnable, but by no means easy.

Denn Forever

Lets hope Brewster Park is good to us again.
means what he says...

mylestheslasher

Reasonable draw but then that is what Fermanagh are thinking too. I think we should be able to win it if we play to our potential but again, its the mass defence puzzle we will have to figure out yet again.

tommysmith

Doubt if they will bother with that against us tbh.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: tommysmith on June 18, 2012, 06:47:14 PM

I doubt they know any other way, just like donegal did the same.

scoopmine

A good draw for both teams. Hopefully Brewster can be good to us again. Hopefully everyone is fit. Heard the physio room has been full at the last few trainings.

tommysmith

Quote from: mylestheslasher on June 18, 2012, 07:04:01 PM
Quote from: tommysmith on June 18, 2012, 06:47:14 PM

I doubt they know any other way, just like donegal did the same.

They conceded 2-16 against Wicklow in the Divison 4 league final so they must not be very good at it and we must have a big chance.

mylestheslasher

BallyhaiseMan

A win against Fermanagh and a nice easy round 2 draw getting Kerry to take us into round 3 of the qualifiers would do the job nicely.....

PhilsJemmysField

League games with county players off at the weekend. So our game vs the bridge off so Fergal Flanagan still in the mix which is hardly major news. Bit crap that games off at this stage but then from the county perspective that is the right thing as it gives them a chance to rest lads and just get them mentally primed for the task ahead. So how will the key battles go McKiernan and Givney hopefully will be a 100% fit. Will Keating go Full Foward on Barry Owens or does that just suit Barry down to the ground ? ANy word from Fermanagh land did not see the Down game at all so have no idea what they are like

mylestheslasher

All the best to our junior team tonight. It would be a great achievement if they could win this title. Is anyone going as I cant make it and would appreciate any updates or match reports. Cheers.