GAA Discussion > Hurling Discussion

NHL 2020

<< < (2/12) > >>

marty34:
Isn't it crazy that Cork and Dublin have to wait for about  70 days to their next proper competitive fixture i.e. the Munster/Leinster championship?

Surely the league should be starting later - giving lads a proper break - and closing the gap to championship games a bit closer.

I mean, 70 days, that's some gap.  It's like another pre-season after it.

imtommygunn:
Not only that but then when they do play itís a crazy compressed schedule with little time for recovery.

Blowitupref:
Offaly stuck in Div 2A for another year. Antrim with two goal deep into injury to grab a draw and a place in the league final v Kerry.

Milltown Row2:

--- Quote from: Blowitupref on March 08, 2020, 04:19:28 PM ---Offaly stuck in Div 2A for another year. Antrim with two goal deep into injury to grab a draw and a place in the league final v Kerry.

--- End quote ---

Serious comeback from Antrim in that game, the final will be a lot tighter than the league encounter. Kerry were missing a few lads last day out

marty34:

--- Quote from: Blowitupref on March 08, 2020, 04:19:28 PM ---Offaly stuck in Div 2A for another year. Antrim with two goal deep into injury to grab a draw and a place in the league final v Kerry.

--- End quote ---

Fair play Antrim.  Going really well. Sets them up for a good run in the Joe Mc Donagh now.  Stronger panel now I think which drives things on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version