Antrim, the way forward

Started by Milltown Row2, October 30, 2015, 09:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: blueblood on November 03, 2015, 03:51:48 PM
Granted NAG1 however when fellow volunteers have peddled the continual lies for so long what can you believe? I would say there is very little open and transparent about the present body with its Trinity at the core C, VC and Sec..... if recent rumblings are prooved to be factual, I would love to attend this Thursday meeting and anyone know who Frank Smith is?

Are you an Antrim Gael?? Then if you don't know Frank Smith then you're not really in the know
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

blueblood

Sarcasm Mr Mc hes had more seats than the opera house!  ;)

culchie11

Blue blood I am not exactly sure what u r on about but I am reading between the lines and will ask does the position of county secretary ever come up for review?! If so when is it next due for renewal?! Seems a lot of the same problems arise from one main area!

bannside

Who is outgoing assistant secretary?

What duties does the assistant secretary have? What would be his remit?  Who would he report to? Culchie I'm sure you have a good idea!!

cnma

Who (else) is running for Treasurer / Ass. Treasurer?

Gizzy15

Quote from: cnma on November 04, 2015, 11:41:23 AM
Who (else) is running for Treasurer / Ass. Treasurer?

I think PMcC may still be in with a chance, wouldn't have put his name forward if he was not sure he met the criteria  ;)

bannside

Of all the positions the one of Treasurer is probably the most vital. Pol Mc Canna suffers no fools and will make sure financial structures are professional robust and accountable.  If true Gizzy this is great news. 

The Worker

Clover

Sean Kelly great video well done

btdtgtt

Please tell me that is a piss take.

btdtgtt

That's his CV?

I know nothing more about him from before it than after it!

Some sort of Yankee film speech and some images of by-gone Antrim days nothing to do with him?
That's his cv?

Talk about show over substance?
Donald Trump-esque?

As I say - if that's his cv it tells us nothing about him!

btdtgtt

Id love to hear this voice mail  ;D
What's the general content?

culchie11

Ffs lads he is going for the position of PRO, which is to promote Antrim GAA, the video is his way of showing you what he can do! Probably a better cv than to list his achievements.

I couldn't put that together that's for sure, fair play to him, he obviously really wants the job when he went to that bother!

Mclarnon of St. Paul's is running for treasurer I think. As I said it would be unfortunate if the sv candidate didn't get to run due to a clerical hitch. 2 good candidates.

full list of candidates won't be known until candidates accept their nomination, the date for that is next Monday. Rules eh!

bannside

Fair play to him is right. Obviously a proud Antrim supporter and a bit of nostalgia did no one any harm. His opposite number, Brendan Mulgrew is a director of one of the leading Public relations firms in Belfast. He will have what you call a CV!

That role too will need someone on top of their game. PR for all things Antrim Gaa have been at its most negative ever. We need a skilled and experienced practicitioner to mend our image and restore confidence across the board.