Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfast GAA man

JimStynes

Good win for glenravel in the token u20 tournament.

JimStynes

Apparently the ref wore his Cargin half zip while taking on the role of ref in the final. Disgrace

Calm Down

Quote from: JimStynes on December 04, 2021, 09:22:18 PM
Apparently the ref wore his Cargin half zip while taking on the role of ref in the final. Disgrace

I hear he may as well have worn a Glenravel jersey the penalty he gave!

JimStynes

The final thst never should have taken place! Token trophy

rogercasement

Lads I had no dog in the race. Glenravel won cos they had more heart, they wanted to win more, end of story. Fair play

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rogercasement on December 04, 2021, 09:45:21 PM
Lads I had no dog in the race. Glenravel won cos they had more heart, they wanted to win more, end of story. Fair play

No, you questioned the fortitude of the Galls lads. So if you'd no dog in this race, that comment was a bit cheap
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

rogercasement

Well the reason I said that MR2 is I believe it. However having thought about it its not  fair to say that about young lads!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rogercasement on December 04, 2021, 10:07:27 PM
Well the reason I said that MR2 is I believe it. However having thought about it its not  fair to say that about young lads!

You haven't explained though, I asked you when in the game they lacked fortitude? I didn't see that, they won the first half, were ahead by two and Glenravel scored two points to level, after the penalty were holding on for rest of game, we were the better team with ten men after the black card.

It's funny how you see things
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 04, 2021, 10:12:09 PM

You haven't explained though, I asked you when in the game they lacked fortitude? I didn't see that, they won the first half, were ahead by two and Glenravel scored two points to level, after the penalty were holding on for rest of game, we were the better team with ten men after the black card.

Better team with 10 men? Screamer must of been hard on your lads.

rogercasement

When they got ahead they worked on staying ahead. Fair play

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on December 04, 2021, 10:18:05 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 04, 2021, 10:12:09 PM

Better team with 10 men? Screamer must of been hard on your lads.

When the lad was black carded we scored two points to their zero, had 3 chances to level it, didn't take them. So during that period I'd say we were the better team.

Pretty low scoring for both teams in terms of their previous games.