Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveItToTheShooters

What is it with Belfasties and pronouncing it Aghnagallon. You'd think they'd be able to say and spell it right by now

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 14, 2021, 10:41:37 AM
Quote from: Belfast GAA man on November 14, 2021, 10:30:09 AM
Good luck to the both teams in the Cash Converters Champiosnhip Final - SW |£100,000s investment is clearly paying off - sour grapes or facts i let u decide
Your day will surely come.....put your own sturdy shoulder to the wheel of management within your own secretive club....a championship just around the corner...
my sturdy shoulders are at the wheel and they r voluntary . People who let it be known who they are has big egos . Boards are for discussion without egos

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EOC1923 on November 14, 2021, 05:43:26 PM
Great refereeing today I thought, every foul blown fair play to Colm and his officials. Game refereed by the book great to see
Good to see you're still moving on

Let it go,  let it go. This is the same ref you gave off about last year on Mccanns sending off, nightmare
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

EOC1923

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 14, 2021, 06:01:27 PM
Great refereeing today I thought, every foul blown fair play to Colm and his officials. Game refereed by the book great to see

Let it go,  let it go. This is the same ref you gave off about last year on Mccanns sending off, nightmare
What Mc Canns sending off last year? You haven't a clue hi

Sportacus

Quote from: EOC1923 on November 14, 2021, 06:07:06 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 14, 2021, 06:01:27 PM

What Mc Canns sending off last year? You haven't a clue hi
Congratulations Creggan.  In control for large parts of the game and fully deserved the win.  Aghagallon couldn't get a challenge going but a great year for them overall.  Be interesting to see how Creggan fair in Ulster.  Cross out of the equation so they might fancy the challenge!

country bumpkin

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on November 14, 2021, 05:43:33 PM
What is it with Belfasties and pronouncing it Aghnagallon. You'd think they'd be able to say and spell it right by now

And MR2 ....made a mistake....hard to believe....

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 14, 2021, 07:25:36 PM

That's what I was getting at

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on November 14, 2021, 07:42:41 PM

Some people are way too sensitive.

Creggan could be the first team outside of us for a while to get past the first round. Have they a chance?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bannside

Sincere congratulations to Creggan. Always in control of that game, hard work paid off after a monumental challenge in recent years to take Mc Namee to the north eastern Lough shore.

Will not be the only SW club that will take the holy grail home in the next few years. Enjoy your night and the next few days. Mc Nulty brothers fully deserving of their day in the sun. Championship winners on merit, no one can dispute that.

EOC1923

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 14, 2021, 07:48:42 PM

Creggan could be the first team outside of us for a while to get past the first round. Have they a chance?
The fact you are allowed to referee Cargin games considering what you post on here is the big question needs answered

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EOC1923 on November 14, 2021, 08:00:45 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 14, 2021, 07:48:42 PM

The fact you are allowed to referee Cargin games considering what you post on here is the big question needs answered

Seriously? So Cargin referees shouldn't referee St Galls games? By that logic o shouldn't do any games!  You're thick

bannside

Move on lads. Can Creggan represent Antrim with any sort of distinction in Ulster? Surely this is a 50/50 game, although   I can't see anyone beating Glen if I'm being honest.

EOC1923

Quote from: bannside on November 14, 2021, 08:19:47 PM
Move on lads. Can Creggan represent Antrim with any sort of distinction in Ulster? Surely this is a 50/50 game, although   I can't see anyone beating Glen if I'm being honest.
Can't see Creggan fearing the Armagh champions, definite chance to progress BS

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: bannside on November 14, 2021, 08:19:47 PM

Surely steunans, scotstown possibly kilcoo then a final is a mammoth task for first time entrants Bannside?
Cant wait to see how it goes tbh

Hoof Hearted

The likes of Glen, Creggan,  Clann Eireann  and Ramor United are in absolute bonus territory, Dromore and St eunans perhaps too
Derrygonnely ( if they get there) will have to push on
Kilcoo and Scotstown are the 2 who will be expecting to win, not just hoping
I half agree with bannside, if Glen get their game together, celebrations done and get through the Letterkenny game, the will be hard to stop
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012