Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toby47

Lads, Do you need a ticket for the Antrim Championship games tonight or can you pay at the gate?

Calm Down

Ticket only is the rule, but some clubs may exercise 'discretion'

Any predictions for tonight:

Myself:

St Johns v Cargin- Cargin by 9
Rossa v Mglass- Rossa by 4
Ahoghill v PG1- PG1 by 7
Aldagrove v LD- LD by 8
St Endas v Aghagallon- St Endas by 2
GNM v Kickhams- Kickhams by 4

Take_her_back_ref

Was on the Antrim GAA website and it said to contact your club secretary for tickets for the club games. What if you're from outside the county. Is there another way to get tickets?

toby47

Quote from: Take_her_back_ref on August 20, 2021, 03:35:00 PM
Was on the Antrim GAA website and it said to contact your club secretary for tickets for the club games. What if you're from outside the county. Is there another way to get tickets?

Aye, I'd nip to a game this evening if I thought I'd get in by paying at the gate. Can't be arsed with a wasted journey though.

toby47

Quote from: toby47 on August 20, 2021, 03:37:54 PM

Aye, I'd nip to a game this evening if I thought I'd get in by paying at the gate. Can't be arsed with a wasted journey though.

Problem Solved

https://www.universe.com/users/antrim-gaa-VMXJK1

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on August 20, 2021, 03:02:06 PM
Trust me. If paying an outside man wasn't an option, the club would get a manager.

How many clubs have you ever heard of that couldn't get a manager and either had to play on without one or withdraw? Someone always steps up. Get him a Colm Nally handbook and sure he's every bit as good as the rest of them.

I've seen it time and time again, even in my own club, we've had committee look after senior teams and player/manager look after teams.

You don't get too many ex players looking to take senior teams within their club, they nearly have to be dragged in and that's no good either.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Take_her_back_ref

Quote from: toby47 on August 20, 2021, 04:19:41 PM
Quote from: toby47 on August 20, 2021, 03:37:54 PM

Problem Solved

https://www.universe.com/users/antrim-gaa-VMXJK1

That's my Friday evening sorted. Thanks.

BigBallWeeBall

I see that ticket prices for tonight's games are increased to £6. I assume that tickets already purchased (£20) will still be valid for group games.

Milltown Row2

Well if you bought the £20 quid ticket like we were asked you'll have done alright
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Kidder81

Paying for individual games is a good option, plenty of people can't make all the games

imtommygunn

Ten points in a row for Cargin :o 11-4 second half water break.

imtommygunn

Aghagallon beating st endas too. That group looks interesting. (Though it is tight and not over)

paddyjohn

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 20, 2021, 08:33:27 PM
Aghagallon beating st endas too. That group looks interesting. (Though it is tight and not over)

Sounds a cracker on Twitter.

imtommygunn

Four point win for aghagallon and ten point win for cargin.

imtommygunn

Ahoghill beat portglenone  :o