FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: Hound on October 18, 2021, 09:26:09 AM
Disappointing day for Idah and Connolly who were both on the bench for the 0-0 draw between their two clubs. Idah only came on in the 90th minute and Connolly was left sitting.

Hendrick an unused sub and Matt Doherty not even named on the bench for spurs - despite both playing well with Ireland. Not good to see.

Mickey Linden

Hoping to bring my 2 boys to their first game on Nov 11 vs Portugal. I see tickets go on general sale on Tuesday. Will it be difficult to get 4 tickets do yous think?

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Mickey Linden on October 21, 2021, 02:04:51 PM
Hoping to bring my 2 boys to their first game on Nov 11 vs Portugal. I see tickets go on general sale on Tuesday. Will it be difficult to get 4 tickets do yous think?

Yes but not impossible. Will sell out with the opposition and general mood.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on October 21, 2021, 02:39:38 PM

Some of my cousins are sending me messages looking rid of tickets.. I'd have thought this game would be a sell out
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

snoopdog

Is it a full house or still restrictions?

CitySlicker11

rodney trotter

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 21, 2021, 02:53:52 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on October 21, 2021, 02:39:38 PM

Some of my cousins are sending me messages looking rid of tickets.. I'd have thought this game would be a sell out

It's sold out https://t.co/pkbdMmmlxo?amp=1

Boycey

I'd still reckon itll be an easy enough ticket to come by as time gets closer it ya hang tight. There'll possibly even be a further release of tickets to deter people who have bought in the hope of making a few quid later

Itchy

Got a family ticket on pre sale last week, 2 adult and 2 kids for €100. Great value in fairness.

J70

Ireland trying an orange away kit again, 25 years later.

I'm old enough to remember all the whinging the last time they did it. Think they abandoned it after one match, a loss away to Macedonia if I remember correctly.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/10/ireland-to-release-orange-away-kit.html

laoislad

Quote from: J70 on November 05, 2021, 04:59:25 PM

I'm old enough to remember all the whinging the last time they did it. Think they abandoned it after one match, a loss away to Macedonia if I remember correctly.

They also wore it in a match against Mexico in a friendly game in Lansdowne Rd
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Saffronaldo

I'd be more concerned with the continuing selection of technically lacking players like James McClean than the colour of their jersey.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: J70 on November 05, 2021, 04:59:25 PM

They launch the most popular jersey in donkeys years in the retro blue one. Then ignore that and launch a garish training top.

An Watcher

If these technically gifted players put in half the shift of James McClean over what must be ten years now, we'd be alot better off.  At a time when players cry off for the smallest of things mcclean appears, plays through injuries etc.  A great servant to Irish football

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: An Watcher on November 08, 2021, 05:12:22 PM
If these technically gifted players put in half the shift of James McClean over what must be ten years now, we'd be alot better off.  At a time when players cry off for the smallest of things mcclean appears, plays through injuries etc.  A great servant to Irish football

Absolutely. His commitment cannot be faulted. But at 32 his ability can.