Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdiddy

Morning all, pdiddy here,  A gaaboard virgin  :o
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

ha ha derry

AHHH, Pdiddy, how the hell are ye?

pdiddy

Not bad, looking forward to the start of the hurling season.  Like a few of the others think it will be a 3 horse race between Dunloy, Cushendall and Loughgiel. Who are your favourites over in Derry?  What about a shock win for Ballinascreen?
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

aontroim

pdiddy - can you tell us what it feels like when you wake up in the morning?  ;D

Davittgac

CHARLIE AND THE BHOYS

Charlie and the Bhoys will be appearing in Michael Davitt's GAC social club on Friday 5th March.

Tickets for the night are available at £10 each with special deals available on request for group bookings.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us either via this forum or
the club website - www.michaeldavittgac.com

Check out CATB website for videos, general info etc. on
http://www.charlieandthebhoys.co.uk/index35.htm

samboswig

I'm new here too. Been readin fer ages it for ages tho. Some oul muck gets talked but sure its all a bit of craic.

pdiddy

Quote from: aontroim on January 29, 2010, 11:35:21 AM
pdiddy - can you tell us what it feels like when you wake up in the morning?  ;D

Like a bottle of Jack! :P

ha ha derry

Quote from: pdiddy on January 29, 2010, 11:26:55 AM
Not bad, looking forward to the start of the hurling season.  Like a few of the others think it will be a 3 horse race between Dunloy, Cushendall and Loughgiel. Who are your favourites over in Derry?  What about a shock win for Ballinascreen?

No change in Derry at club level, it,ll still be the Lynchs. I,d maybe expect a surprise at senior county, maybe an Ulster championship.

shambo

Quote from: samboswig on January 29, 2010, 01:02:15 PM
I'm new here too. Been readin fer ages it for ages tho. Some oul muck gets talked but sure its all a bit of craic.

well then try somewhere else like the Antrim site ;D

pdiddy

Any white smoke from the Cushendall camp yet?  Loughgiel are holding a meeting tonight.

the colonel

Ciaran McCambridge- Gazza installed
the difference between success and failure is energy

the waffler

ha ha are you taking the piss what makes you think that

ha ha derry

Quote from: the waffler on February 01, 2010, 02:13:42 PM
ha ha are you taking the piss what makes you think that

New management team and about 10 / 11 players that would,nt play under previous management. They should be a more potent force this year.

imtommygunn

so who is loughgiel's manager?

pdiddy

I think the interviews for the loughgiel job are tonight.  3 or 4 parties running for the post.