Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: theskull1 on November 14, 2008, 02:24:31 PM
Quote from: themanwhowasntthere on November 14, 2008, 08:54:33 AM
pmsl-where have i read that sorta thing before?

mmmmmmmm?
Minder = Someone who looks after you
Someone who looks after you = a doctor

Minder  :o :o :o

:)

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

milltown row

fair play to him, the county tried and he's not interested. there's no doubting his ability. fantastic player but life goes on. noticed Brendan Herron has come back. great player under Dinny. hope he comes back to the same form. thats what we are missing height and strength

Rasmatazz:)

Have to agree with the watson fella standing up for what he belives in also aswell fair play to the guy earning an extra few bob on the side . It not as if the county would pay you week in week out . Credit crunch  ;D

clootfromthe21

Quote from: Rasmatazz:) on November 15, 2008, 12:12:58 AM
Have to agree with the watson fella standing up for what he belives in also aswell fair play to the guy earning an extra few bob on the side . It not as if the county would pay you week in week out . Credit crunch  ;D

Yeah yeah yeah.

In my opinion the best hurler in Antrim, but if he doesn't want to play, he doesn't want to play. Time to move on . . . .

theskull1

Quote from: clootfromthe21 on November 15, 2008, 03:09:38 AM
Quote from: Rasmatazz:) on November 15, 2008, 12:12:58 AM

Yeah yeah yeah.

In my opinion the best hurler in Antrim, but if he doesn't want to play, he doesn't want to play. Time to move on . . . .

Exactly.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Minder

Why did they ask him back though if they knew he is still playing a garrison game? The most notable aspect of that article is that the joint Antrim manager was referred to as Terence Mc Naughton and not "Sambo".

Two Hands FFS

Congratulations to Rossa on their win...fantastic result for them. Well done

Rossa claim All-Ireland triumph

Belfast club Rossa claimed their first All-Ireland Senior Club Camogie title when they defeated Tipperary club Drom & Inch 2-15 to 1-12 in Sunday's final.

Rossa were spearheaded by Jane Adams, who hit an amazing 2-9 in Sunday's decider at Ashbourne.

Adams picked up Antrim's first ever camogie All Star last weekend.

Adams hit 2-11 in Rossa's 3-18 to 0-6 semi-final hammering of Dublin outfit Ballyboden St Enda's.

Drom & Inch: R Kennelly; C Kennedy, N Harkin, P McGrath; S O'Meara, M Shortt, T Butler; T Shortt, N Harrington: J Ryan, M Looby, G Kinane; C Shortt, E Shanahan, S McGrath

O'Donovan Rossa: T McGowan; T Adams, P Green, M Quinn; A McCall, N McGuinness, B Orchin; C Doherty, S Daykin; K O'Neill, G Connolly, O McCall; M McGourty, J Adams, M Stewart

billy the kid

Well done Rossa a great boost for camogie in Ulster.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

imtommygunn

Maybe I'm reading into something where there's nothing but I don't see Watson say anything about Woody - maybe he has a problem with him?

Minder

How many managers would have half the team out on the beer in their bar ?

milltown row

Quote from: Minder on November 16, 2008, 09:08:11 PM
How many managers would have half the team out on the beer in their bar ?

it would not have been the bot minder on a friday night ;)

Minder

You dont miss much Milltown

milltown row

bit old for you minder, i mean the BOT!!

Minder

It wasnt my decision ! As usual Tosh left his wallet in the house.