Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on April 12, 2015, 04:05:15 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 12, 2015, 03:46:23 PM
So are you nah. We have different opinions. That should be fair enough, but you seem to get angry about it. I'm just bemused by it. I think a lot more can be done about the current situation, and before you or anyone else says anything, I'm not in a position to do anything about it. I don't live in loughgiel, I haven't done so for quite some time but I try to get to matches as often as I can.

I know some of the players on the loughgiel team,  I also know some of the players from other clubs on the County panel. So whatever I Post on here is what I've been told in the full knowledge that they know who I am on here.

As for changing the record, perhaps if things change in the upper echelons of Antrim hurling or we actually start playing hurling like I know we can, I will.  ;)

Well someone just posted a link which you failed to comment on
KR has invited anybody to an audience looking for ways to improve
Since you are one of the fourum members that is the most disgruntled with his management regime and you think there are better players and systems of management then you and the like seem to be the people he is looking to consult with
So instead of always repeating yourself on here where your musings has no effective returns give the guy a call and meet with him
He's seems very genuine about listening to anybody with alternative views
Or alternatively stay on here posting in parrot mode at the annoyance of everybody else
are you speaking on behalf of everyone else now? I didn't see the link. I'm trying to find a stream for the nbc masters coverage as it goes. Extremely frustrating.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

north_antrim_hound

Cloot posted it on here just today
No one is blinder than he hwo will not see
Here it is again
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/gaelic-games/32276396

I'll get his number and PM it to you as he's wanting to meet with anybody better informed than him
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

imtommygunn

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on April 12, 2015, 04:24:07 PM
Here it is again

I'll get his number and PM it to you as he's wanting to meet with anybody better informed than him

That's no use for sie nah. He's only looking constructive criticism.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 12, 2015, 04:29:51 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on April 12, 2015, 04:24:07 PM
Here it is again

That's no use for sie nah. He's only looking constructive criticism.
that's been tried already Tommy. He wasn't open to suggestions then.

Don't need his number nah, I already have it. 😉

Sleeping giant

Quote from: hurlingstick on April 12, 2015, 03:15:56 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on April 12, 2015, 03:07:30 PM
How many counties though have all their best players playing for them? If you read other threads most non "top table" counties have x, y and z missing.

We are only about 2 or 3 away from our best team. Most other counties of similar standard are too. It gives a lot of people excuses to make and axes to grind etc but I don't think that is why we are where we are. At the minute the standard just isn't good enough for the division.

It does sometimes read on this thread that certain people take pleasure from seeing this kind of thing happen >:(

Sniping aside this result is a disaster. We have a lot of young guys playing who would benefit greatly from division one hurling and this will seriously curb their development :-\

I agree.

Shortly and Clarkie have given it a lash in attack. The rest not up to that level of hurling. Indisputable, the proof is in the pudding. If ifs and buts were bolts and nuts......if we had any of those 4 alongside Shorty and Clarkie we would still be in 1b.
+1
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

Cloughmills 1-13 sarsfields 1-11. Great win for the biddies.

Seamroga in exile

Loughgiel 4-18 st galls 0-12

Bonamargy

Ballycastle 4-13 1-6 Rossa.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 12, 2015, 07:07:19 PM

We let in 3 silly goals, first Hal surprisingly competitive, Karl went off after 15 minutes hamstring, but by feck he scored a serious score before he did... We are doomed😞
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 12, 2015, 08:12:41 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 12, 2015, 07:07:19 PM

We let in 3 silly goals, first Hal surprisingly competitive, Karl went off after 15 minutes hamstring, but by feck he scored a serious score before he did... We are doomed😞
What age is Karl now mr2? He's always been a quality hurler.

antrimgeal1989

He must be about 33?? Looking out of your depth in division 1. Ahoghill also. Can see them joining Ballygalget glenariffe creggan cloughmills sarsfields and gort na mona next year. Gorts and glenariffe off to a good start. Sarsfields off to a stinker but cloughmills are a handy side too. New leagues next year should have most teams on a level playing field

Glensman

Quote from: antrimgeal1989 on April 12, 2015, 08:56:50 PM
He must be about 33?? Looking out of your depth in division 1. Ahoghill also. Can see them joining Ballygalget glenariffe creggan cloughmills sarsfields and gort na mona next year. Gorts and glenariffe off to a good start. Sarsfields off to a stinker but cloughmills are a handy side too. New leagues next year should have most teams on a level playing field

Gorts beat by Creggan today.

Was there a fall out between Stewart and Ryan or did he just quit?

Seamroga in exile

only 33? Did he retire from the County Team or move away?

antrimgeal1989

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 12, 2015, 09:40:37 PM
only 33? Did he retire from the County Team or move away?

33 was a guess. Could well be older. Probably is. Fine hurler

Two Hands FFS