Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hurlingstick

Are you telling me Eddie knows more about country training methods than Kevin Ryan?  It must be so hard for the likes of Odhran and Chrissy who are leading by example given the attitude you are trying to promote. It's actually disrespectful to the great Loughiel players down the years who gave the county so much.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: hurlingstick on March 07, 2015, 09:57:27 PM
Are you telling me Eddie knows more about country training methods than Kevin Ryan?  It must be so hard for the likes of Odhran and Chrissy who are leading by example given the attitude you are trying to promote. It's actually disrespectful to the great Loughiel players down the years who gave the county so much.
i do know he knows hurling training. Think what you like. This is a lad who has played for the County since he was 16. I'll take his word over yours if it's all the same.  :-X
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: hardstation on March 07, 2015, 11:20:03 PM
In saying that, Kevin Ryan is there to manage the team, not Eddie McCloskey. At the same time, however, it is Eddie McCloskey's decision whether he wants to play for Antrim or not.
correct. And no one is putting the other fellas under any pressure. I'm not going to go over old ground.  ;)

Hurler24

It's funny I am sure I seen Eddie McCloskey playing for Ballycastle United the other week! Doesnt agree with the methods or got caught out and given the chop?

theskull1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 07, 2015, 11:22:26 PM
In saying that, Kevin Ryan is there to manage the team, not Eddie McCloskey. At the same time, however, it is Eddie McCloskey's decision whether he wants to play for Antrim or not.
correct. And no one is putting the other fellas under any pressure. I'm not going to go over old ground.  ;)

I think we're making progress.

I also think people can find the excuses to suit when it's not cool to give the actual reason.

All of a sudden the fabrication becomes fact in the minds of people who want to believe it and here you are SIE, spouting the same old shite
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Hurler24 on March 07, 2015, 11:26:57 PM
It's funny I am sure I seen Eddie McCloskey playing for Ballycastle United the other week! Doesnt agree with the methods or got caught out and given the chop?
Who else from the County panel did you see there on the side lines that day when they were supposed to be at training? Nothing said about that "hurler24".  ;)

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: theskull1 on March 08, 2015, 09:15:20 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 07, 2015, 11:22:26 PM

I think we're making progress.

I also think people can find the excuses to suit when it's not cool to give the actual reason.

All of a sudden the fabrication becomes fact in the minds of people who want to believe it and here you are SIE, spouting the same old shite
people are easily brain washed in this county it seems skull. You being one of them. Show me an example of progress that has been made on the scoreboard.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 08, 2015, 09:18:06 AM
Who else from the County panel did you see there on the side lines that day when they were supposed to be at training? Nothing said about that "hurler24".  ;)

So which excuse was it? Didn't see eye to over training methods, or was he dumped for playing soccer or did he prefer soccer over hurling for the county?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Two Hands FFS

Surely it's Neil McManus's fault? It normally is  ::)  ::)

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 08, 2015, 09:56:38 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 08, 2015, 09:18:06 AM

So which excuse was it? Didn't see eye to over training methods, or was he dumped for playing soccer or did he prefer soccer over hurling for the county?
probably a mixture of the two mr2. Eddie was disillusioned with the training and didn't attend once. He isn't the only one who did that by the way. But, as usual, he's being made out the villain. And after how he was disrespected by Ryan last year I suppose he just had enough. Of course, that whole calling Eddie up and then texting him to tell him not to bother was at the behest of McManus and his buddies. But sure, that's progression.

Seamroga in exile

I'll be in Armoy today. Hopefully we'll win it handy.  I'm not as confident as some on here. It'll be close. Laois aren't and have never been a push over for Antrim. We should win by at least a couple of points.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on March 08, 2015, 09:59:24 AM
Surely it's Neil McManus's fault? It normally is  ::)  ::)

Yeah it's mc manus fault
Sure when Eddie missed that howler v Limerick when he was 25 yards out str8 in front of goals in loads of space im nearly sure I seen mc manus hook him
SIE take you negativity somewhere else
Eddie is a real is a real nice lad and so is neil mc manus
It's just mc manus looks more at home at this level
Save the county bashing for the Pound or better still don't go to armoy today as that would make you a real hypocrite
Sick listening to this dribble
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

I'll speak my mind as I wish. I'll attend matches as I wish.  ;)

Sham Man

Ffs, totally indicative of why we are a mess.  :( :-[  We constantly refer to the CB as a laughing stock, some of ye  want to have a good look at yourselves??  I was going to say all this back biting is unbelievable, but the more I look at it, its not unbelievable at all, its just fcukin embarrassing and fraught with negativity and bitterness all around! Ffs catch a grip, McCloskey this, McManus that, give it a rest for fss.  >:(
Shamrocks are winners!

Seamroga in exile

Laois 3-2 up. Early days.