Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Loughgile will have a new manager this weekend.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

the colonel

ours will be decided this weekend also
the difference between success and failure is energy

Minder

Quote from: the colonel on January 26, 2010, 10:11:26 PM

Is James McNaughton not going again Colonel?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

bredaghgael86

Lads anyone any idea the craic for the leagues this year. More specifically around div 3/4a. Hear a rumor wemight be put up but don't know if or when a decision will be taken on this. Cheers. Also congrats to st galls. No mean feat winning on sat there. Hopefully teach those southern bastards a lesson in the final. :)

the colonel

Quote from: Minder on January 26, 2010, 10:13:45 PM
Quote from: the colonel on January 26, 2010, 10:11:26 PM

Is James McNaughton not going again Colonel?

AGM is sunday but there might be someone else running, not saying I know what nominations are in but all will be revealed after AGM
the difference between success and failure is energy

Rasmatazz:)

Kool lads wasn't on the drink , but can't into that  ;D anyway nothing like stoking a fire  8)

imtommygunn

What's that in english...

Be interesting to se who Loughgiel's manager is. Was Nelson not rumoured?

Last Man

Why would yous be promoted BG when it's one up one down?

aontroim

The only teams changing division for 2010 will be those that were promoted or relegated.  Maybe there will be a proposal to make this years hurling leagues 2 up and 2 down.

bredaghgael86

Just heard a rumor at the end of last year. Didn't think it'd be any different to be fair.

Milltown Row2

I heard that the div 4 a/b would become one, is that true?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

The word on the street is that Bredagh have been promoted along with Glenravel from division 3 despite finishing second.

Not too sure of the merging of 4a and 4b but I don't think that'd be a good idea. Too much of a gap between top and bottom.

aontroim

Fairly sure leagues will be left the way they finished last season.  If Bredagh were put up into Div 3 then Lámh Dhearg would have the right to be asking to go up to Div 2, possibly St. John's back to Div 1 - it would set a precedent that would lead to nothing but headaches for the CCC.

imtommygunn

I'm pretty sure I heard this is happening though. Heard from a good source. I'll check further to be sure it's not just chinese whispers...

Tony Baloney

Will there ever be a league structure with proper relegation and promotion that will last more than 2 years without pandering to the bigger teams? It's all a bit if a joke that every year there is yet another discussion on what form the leagues will take. If your good you stay up or get promoted, if you're not you go down. No matter who you are.