Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Other than the two Johnstons, have St Johns not got any young talent from those underage teams that were beating all before them?

Na Glinntí Glasa

was wondering that myself. you would think with all those players they had that more would have progressed into the county set up.
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

off topic question but where do carnlough play their camogie matches at? is it up at Glenarm?
hurl like f**k boi!

Sham Man

Quote from: bannside on March 16, 2015, 12:45:07 PM
Sham Man what's your county line up. I have a massive respect for the Shamrocks as a club and no axe to grind here with anyone. You make some good points but you come across as a Shamrocks ultra. If you put on your subjective Antrim hat for a minute, what would be your ideal matchday panel of 24. Because that's exactly what KR needs to do.

I can't wait to see who dosent make it.
If I am permitted by Waldorf (commonly known as Reebok and a Tout - not my words, but that of others) of course, I hear he is the axe man around here, probably the one who is having me watched?? He is quite deluded if truth be known!  ;) ;)  But you still need to watch your P's &Q's if you know what I mean.

Well, to kick off not a lot to pick from and wouldnae be much different what is currently fielding for Antrim, but a few positional personnel/positional changes,and providing everyone made themselves available??  Not a lot to pick from all the same!  :(

1. DD or Chrissy

2. Odhran McFadden
3. Neal McAuley (if not young Hippie) and move Neal to centre half.  Move McManus No. 7 behind the middle of the park.   McManus and Graffin interchanging behind the mid-filed.
4. Conor McKinley

5. A. Graffin
6. Neil McManus
7. Simon McCrory

8. Jackson McGreevy (??)
9. Ciaran Johnston

10.Tomas McCann
11. Paul Shiels
12. Eddie McCloskey

13. Benny McCarry (??)
14. P.J. O'Connell
15. Ciaran Clarke

16. Conor Johnston
17. Mattie Donnelly
18. Shane McNaughton
19. Dan McCloskey
20. Tomas O'Ciaran
21. Rosaa (the names escape me at present)
22. Rossa
23. A. N. other
24. A. N. other

Oh the Reebok question, I hear you say???  Well he known to run like fcuk when things got hot and heavey.  ;D :D ;) ;)  Sure to get a rise here  ;D.  Probably my last contributing post if he is true to form??

Shamrocks are winners!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sham Man on March 16, 2015, 05:52:54 PM
Sham Man what's your county line up. I have a massive respect for the Shamrocks as a club and no axe to grind here with anyone. You make some good points but you come across as a Shamrocks ultra. If you put on your subjective Antrim hat for a minute, what would be your ideal matchday panel of 24. Because that's exactly what KR needs to do.

If I am permitted by Waldorf (commonly known as Reebok and a Tout - not my words, but that of others) of course, I hear he is the axe man around here, probably the one who is having me watched?? He is quite deluded if truth be known!  ;) ;)  But you still need to watch your P's &Q's if you know what I mean.

Well, to kick off not a lot to pick from and wouldnae be much different what is currently fielding for Antrim, but a few positional personnel/positional changes,and providing everyone made themselves available??  Not a lot to pick from all the same!  :(

1. DD or Chrissy

2. Odhran McFadden
3. Neal McAuley (if not young Hippie) and move Neal to centre half.  Move McManus No. 7 behind the middle of the park.
4. Conor McKinley

5. A. Graffin
6. Neil McManus
7. Simon McCrory

8. Jackson McGreevy (??)
9. Ciaran Johnston

10.Tomas McCann
11. Paul Shiels
12. Eddie McCloskey

13. Benny McCarry (??)
14. P.J. O'Connell
15. Ciaran Clarke

16. Conor Johnston
17. Mattie Donnelly
18. Shane McNaughton
19. Dan McCloskey
20. Tomas O'Ciaran
22. Rossa
23. A. N. other
24. A. N. other

Oh the Reebok question, I hear you say???  Well he known to run like fcuk when things got hot and heavey.  ;D :D ;) ;)  Sure to get a rise here  ;D.

More crap.. Doesn't take you long for the mask to drop. So again I'll ask what have you done for your club? Whatever club that may be?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sham Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 16, 2015, 06:02:22 PM
Quote from: Sham Man on March 16, 2015, 05:52:54 PM

1. DD or Chrissy

2. Odhran McFadden
3. Neal McAuley (if not young Hippie) and move Neal to centre half.  Move McManus No. 7 behind the middle of the park.
4. Conor McKinley

5. A. Graffin
6. Neil McManus
7. Simon McCrory

8. Jackson McGreevy (??)
9. Ciaran Johnston

10.Tomas McCann
11. Paul Shiels
12. Eddie McCloskey

13. Benny McCarry (??)
14. P.J. O'Connell
15. Ciaran Clarke

16. Conor Johnston
17. Mattie Donnelly
18. Shane McNaughton
19. Dan McCloskey
20. Tomas O'Ciaran
22. Rossa
23. A. N. other
24. A. N. other

Oh the Reebok question, I hear you say???  Well he known to run like fcuk when things got hot and heavey.  ;D :D ;) ;)  Sure to get a rise here  ;D.

More crap.. Doesn't take you long for the mask to drop. So again I'll ask what have you done for your club? Whatever club that may be?
Wat the fcuk you on about, so everbody talks crap/shite but you, ur fckin hilarious man!  :-[  Sure if you know who I am you would know what club I am with??  No odds to me who or who does not know my identity and bone fides/credentials, I've nothing to prove but u obviously have by the sound of ye!  FFS take a wisener and accept difference of opinion. ::) ??? >:( ;)  Tolerance is an admirable virtue, you should show some to those who have a different slant on things and who also like a bit of a laugh.  ;D ???  What mask are ya talkin about, I am quite prepared to say who I am, nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of!  ;) :)  Remember, no one died in making this post.   Well back to the pints of Guinness, see ya in Croker tomorrow maybe, working down here this week and next so quite handy.  ;D ;D ;D happy days!
Shamrocks are winners!

Milltown Row2

I don't nor haven't let on what club I'm from or who I am... You have, many times under different names but then tell me to take a 'wisner?' Whatever that means... And nowhere have I said I don't talk crap, but like you I have opinion and you are full of crap. If you had a set you'd actually state your club close your account open up another one and be a real person for a change.

Serious chip on shoulder, you need to relax a little. Tout? Rebook? Are you 11?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sleeping giant

Safe to say he's no shamrock is our Kevin  ;D
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sham Man

Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 16, 2015, 07:43:05 PM
Safe to say he's no shamrock is our Kevin  ;D
Got it one SG, Kevin that's me, your'e right.  ;) Sure last week I was accused of being P. Webb, week before that was S Quinn, whoever the fcuk they are?? I am just glad I irritate MR2, he thinks I'm full a crap, probably am, but no different than many others.  The fundamental difference though, I don't give a bollocks!  ;D ;) ;D
Shamrocks are winners!

thedog 83

My Antrim team if everyone was injury free, committed and toed the line

Chris o Connell

Ryan McCambridge
Cormac Donnelly
Aaron Graffin

Neal McAuley
Conor McKinley
Kevin Molloy

Ciaran Johnson
Mark McFadden

Eddie McCloskey
Neil McManus
Paul Shiels

Ciaran Clarke
Liam Watson
Shane McNaughton

Ryan McGarry
Michael Bradley
Odhran McFadden
Stephen Shannon
Simon mccrory
Conor mcclelland
Jackson McGreevy
Eoghan Campbell
Tony McCloskey
Stephen McAfee
PJ o Connell
Shea Casey
Dan McCloskey
Conor Carson
Saul McCaughan

WTF u on about?

Quote from: thedog 83 on March 16, 2015, 08:08:55 PM

Chris o Connell

Ryan McCambridge
Cormac Donnelly
Aaron Graffin

Neal McAuley
Conor McKinley
Kevin Molloy

Ciaran Johnson
Mark McFadden

Eddie McCloskey
Neil McManus
Paul Shiels

Ciaran Clarke
Liam Watson
Shane McNaughton

Ryan McGarry
Michael Bradley
Odhran McFadden
Stephen Shannon
Simon mccrory
Conor mcclelland
Jackson McGreevy
Eoghan Campbell
Tony McCloskey
Stephen McAfee
PJ o Connell
Shea Casey
Dan McCloskey
Conor Carson
Saul McCaughan

Can't argue toomuch with that team there!

hurlingstick

Quote from: WTF u on about? on March 16, 2015, 09:45:29 PM
Quote from: thedog 83 on March 16, 2015, 08:08:55 PM

Chris o Connell

Ryan McCambridge
Cormac Donnelly
Aaron Graffin

Neal McAuley
Conor McKinley
Kevin Molloy

Ciaran Johnson
Mark McFadden

Eddie McCloskey
Neil McManus
Paul Shiels

Ciaran Clarke
Liam Watson
Shane McNaughton

Ryan McGarry
Michael Bradley
Odhran McFadden
Stephen Shannon
Simon mccrory
Conor mcclelland
Jackson McGreevy
Eoghan Campbell
Tony McCloskey
Stephen McAfee
PJ o Connell
Shea Casey
Dan McCloskey
Conor Carson
Saul McCaughan

Can't argue toomuch with that team there!

It saddens me that we can't get a team like that out!!!  Benny McCarry, Nigel Elliott too.

WTF u on about?

Forgot about them! But every county is in the same boat as well. In Kilkenny I'm sure there's good hurlers who would make the county team but can't commit for one reason or another or is a bit of a loose cannon etc.  The way people are talkin on here you'd think we were the only ones with problems

Sleeping giant

I still think Neil Mc Garry has something to offer the county set up.  Could free up mc auley to move into wing or center half.  He's doing a great job where he is. But think he's top class on the wing
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

WTF u on about?

E
Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 16, 2015, 10:22:45 PM
I still think Neil Mc Garry has something to offer the county set up.  Could free up mc auley to move into wing or center half.  He's doing a great job where he is. But think he's top class on the wing

Excellent full back gives very little away. But I think he's struggled with his back the past couple of years so I can't see him making return if he was asked. Would prefer mcauley in the half back line sending the ball into the forwards think he's wasted in full back.