Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2009

Started by drici, August 18, 2009, 10:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

That boy Canavan hasn't a clue, he said the teams are level here 4-3 :D :D :D priceless
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

winsamsoon

winsamsoon

winsamsoon

winsamsoon

winsamsoon

charlieTully

St Galls are some outfit, they have a forward line any intercounty team would be proud off.

cornerback

Quote from: Master Yoda on November 19, 2009, 12:16:15 PM
Quote from: ONeill on November 19, 2009, 11:43:04 AM
I cannot see St Gall's losing this. The memories of Clones a few years ago are still there. They're some club at the minute.

St Galls by 8 points.

i hope you didn't have money on this...  ;)

Unlucky Loup, you had an excellent season!

Schkite

Well done to Galls, a serious outift. Seems like they kept up their form from our game, ruthless attacking, that's a couple of serious scores to be putting up in November. Full steam ahead for the All-Ireland now, can't see anyone stopping them if they keep it up.

Nice win in the bookies too, lumped on Galls -3 at 11/8, there was serious money to be had there!  ;D

Zapatista

Bogball XV

Quote from: Schkite on November 29, 2009, 04:49:43 PM
Well done to Galls, a serious outift. Seems like they kept up their form from our game, ruthless attacking, that's a couple of serious scores to be putting up in November. Full steam ahead for the All-Ireland now, can't see anyone stopping them if they keep it up.

Nice win in the bookies too, lumped on Galls -3 at 11/8, there was serious money to be had there!  ;D
corofin racked up a fairly handy score too and portlaoise will be hard to work with - still though, i fancy galls to play portlaoise in an attacking football feast on paddy's day.

Minder

Will be interesting to see how sharp the teams are in February, it isn't automatic that any of the clubs will carry their November form into February.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gold

Awesome peformance by St Galls today, delighted they played to their potential. As said before they've always had the skills but now the majority of the lads are peaking physically and they dont look like they can be stopped.

They tanked Loup who were beaten by a far superior team, both physically and skills wise.

The whole team were great and Niblock in particular won a sight of ball--he was flying and so powerful he couldnt be stopped all day, some change from his performance at the same ground v Cross 2 years ago, he's come on bucketloads since then.

Best bit of the game was when Aidso did as he did in the semi v Clontibret --Aidso hand passed the ball over Aidan McAlynn along the sideline with about 5 mins to go --McAlynn then went to 'do' Aidso as he was left open after he played the ball, but Aidso just quickly tightened himself in and buried McAlynn onto his arse. He then stood over McAlynn and looked down at him, McAlynn got up and hit Aidso a crap punch the stomach--Aidso just laughed at him and shook his head. Good moment 
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Bogball XV

Quote from: Gold on November 29, 2009, 07:07:22 PM
Awesome peformance by St Galls today, delighted they played to their potential. As said before they've always had the skills but now the majority of the lads are peaking physically and they dont look like they can be stopped.

They tanked Loup who were beaten by a far superior team, both physically and skills wise.

The whole team were great and Niblock in particular won a sight of ball--he was flying and so powerful he couldnt be stopped all day, some change from his performance at the same ground v Cross 2 years ago, he's come on bucketloads since then.

Best bit of the game was when Aidso did as he did in the semi v Clontibret --Aidso hand passed the ball over Aidan McAlynn along the sideline with about 5 mins to go --McAlynn then went to 'do' Aidso as he was left open after he played the ball, but Aidso just quickly tightened himself in and buried McAlynn onto his arse. He then stood over McAlynn and looked down at him, McAlynn got up and hit Aidso a crap punch the stomach--Aidso just laughed at him and shook his head. Good moment
aye, good to see the galls boys and supporters have lost none of the arrogance that so endears them to oppostion fans (and neutrals).