The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveItToTheShooters

Orior

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on June 04, 2023, 10:11:54 PM
Bottler

Yes indeed, he spent a summer working at the Coke-Cola factory at Lambeg.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Orior on June 04, 2023, 10:32:12 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on June 04, 2023, 10:11:54 PM
Bottler

Yes indeed, he spent a summer working at the Coke-Cola factory at Lambeg.
That's where he gets it from then

Orior

screenexile

Rory's wedge play and putting has been horrific today! Obviously didn't read the script from the home club. Any pressure on him at all now and he's wilting has to be a big worry at this stage of the season!

Orior

He will still have a good chance at the next major

Mikhail Prokhorov

great tournament, hovland win been coming last few months

some run from scheffler with awful putting, too tough for mcilroy

denny mccarthy will rue that near miss  :'(

screenexile

Shit I thought McCarthy was home and hosed totally missed it all. Fair play Hovland!

Saffrongael

PGA Tour & LIV to merge !!

So the LIV lads won the war, they get a boatload of money up front last year & now get their tour cards back

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

trailer

dec

screenexile

By the look of Twitter nobody knew what was happening except a handful of people.

PGA tour players won't be happy!

trailer

Quote from: screenexile on June 06, 2023, 03:28:05 PM
By the look of Twitter nobody knew what was happening except a handful of people.

Think everyone is caught by surprise. Ryder cup could be proper feisty now if LIV guys are back in.

Saffrongael

Quote from: trailer on June 06, 2023, 03:30:00 PM

Think everyone is caught by surprise. Ryder cup could be proper feisty now if LIV guys are back in.

It will all be forgotten, do you think this has happened without McIlroy, Woods blessing ? They have all been given a kings ransom. Makes some of the high profile critics of it on the PGA Tour look a bit daft now
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Saffrongael

They will obviously be getting higher purses etc, benefitting some way financially so im sure they are ok