Working on a bank holiday

Started by corn02, May 05, 2008, 09:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

JimStynes

Off but going to have to start studying. Dont know if thats going to go to plan though because thats some day outside. Not a cloud in the sky. Theres talk of having a BBQ today and a few drinks.

Our Nail Loney

How last night go Jim?? You wouldn't like a bbq would you?? Aman of your calibre wouldn't be eating burgers an all? I would see you as more of a salad man.

Our Nail Loney

Plus unlucky corn lad!! Currently thinking about gathering up a rip for belfast! What time you working til?

Great day for botanic gardens pervin session then potentially killer raw food bbq in the holylands!

JimStynes

Whos going to belfast Nail.

Why didnt you go out lastnite. Some craic watching Charlie Stubbs dancing in the burn - the mans a complete mess

Our Nail Loney

I'm getting the train down later, kinghen already down but he says he's going out with medical/dentistry ones and yuo know that rules me out!!

Hopefully get him down to the holylands then gather up another crowd, gona start the ball rolling soon.

Was in bed for eleven bells last night, clean wrecked. Plus on the save because have to put two windows into the house in belfast that mysteriously disappeared last wednesday night during the carry out.

doire na raithe

mhacadoir

try doing a potential 12 hour shift in the library studying journalism law.....luckily it being lancashire the good weather is as usual staying away so there are no temptations!

corn02

Working to six Loney. I seen you the other night with a wee blade down Botanic. I tried to get your attention but no joy.

Our Nail Loney

Maybe I didn't want to be seen!!!  ;)

Nah I have no glasses or contacts these days so I am basically walking about blind!!!!

pintsofguinness

Is the Pm facility on the board down?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Our Nail Loney

pintsofguinness

I'm the one that needs a life?   :D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Went for a walk up the mountains this morning, taking a few photos. Roasted now, so going to cool down before I head back out again.
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

Off but took a team to a tournament at 9 this morning
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid