All Ireland Quarter finals June 10th

Connacht winner v Ulster runner up
Ulster winner v Connacht runner up
Munster winner v Leinster runner up
Leinster winner v Munster runner up

All Ireland Semi finals  June 24th

All Ireland final July 8/9th

All games will be live on TG4.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ClubScene13

I used to love the minor championship when it was U18 and the All Ireland Final was before the senior final. I feel like it's not the same spectacle since it went to U17, I know it's only one year but you can nearly see in the build of the lads that they have a lot of development still to do. I could be over stating it but I feel as though the correlation between a good U18 making it into the senior county team is far greater than what you would currently have in U17.

Cunny Funt

Should be a decent game in Tuam tonight. A repeat of last year's Connacht final (Mayo won) and All Ireland final (Galway won) group game this year was won by one point by Galway deep into injury time.

A number of good quality footballers on display. For Galway Vincent Gill, Ross Coen, Shay McGlinchey, Charlie Cox, Seán Walsh and Mayo Rio Mortimer, Dara Nearly, Tommy Lydon, Darragh Beirne and Josh Carey.

Blowitupref

15 minutes played in the Connacht final. Galway 0-3 Mayo 0-2.  Took Mayo 13 minutes to score. Half time Galway 0-8 Mayo 0-7. 

45 minutes played Galway 0-10 Mayo 2-10, 1st goal from a penalty, 2nd goal a fine low finish on 45 mins.  FT Galway 1-10 Mayo 2-13
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

seafoid

Shay McGlinchey is a grandson of Dominic and Mary McGlinchey.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Mayo Border

Boyler will have enjoyed that. Two corner forwards brilliant- Byrne and Guilfoyle

imtommygunn

Cunny Funt

Strong 2nd half performance by Mayo, the two goals in a five mins proved the difference. Probably the best set of forwards Mayo have had on minor team since 2013.  Galway cause not helped with Sean Walsh going off injured and didn't get as much impact off the bench as Mayo.

Wolfetones

straightred

what a mistake by the derry keeper. Extra time. Both keepers have been brilliant too

Link

Brutal finish. Derry coaches must not watch MacRory games. Bit of deja vu about that.

straightred

Quote from: Link on May 28, 2023, 07:32:06 PM
Brutal finish. Derry coaches must not watch MacRory games. Bit of deja vu about that.
Monaghan were trying to get a goal far too soon. They had loads of time to get the 2 points. They got lucky

Main Street

Brilliant game, with everything.

Derry are carrying a black card time out for about 8/9 minutes into ET.
Ger Dillon (Derry) has converted place kicks from all positions up to 45m out.

Wolfetones

straightred

Quote from: Wolfetones on May 28, 2023, 07:56:07 PM
Cast iron penalty not given there.
missed a few mins. Who for?

Thought draw was about right. I'd expect these keepers to save a few